Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill (5189 Views)

15 Peniss Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!!! / 7 Things Babies Do In The Womb That’ll Blow Your Mind … (must See) / An Amazing Sentence That Will Blow Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
I heard this story from a friend that he read in newspaper sometime ago that a girl was giving her boyfriend a Mouth Action. Unfortunately for the guy, he didn't know that the girl was epileptic. In a short while, the girl start vibrating with d**k in her mouth cos she could not control herself anymore. Consecuently, d guy died while d**k still in mouth till d girl gained herself with blood all over her face, So guys beware! Anything can happen,
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by DeepSoul(f): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
shocked
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2010
Sources/link to this story.? undecided
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Pweety4me(f): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2010
I wanna laugh but embarassed

What the. . .? undecided
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by unitee(f): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2010
gross
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2010
Ofcourse he wouldn't know when all dey think about is s*.x s*.x s*.x wat happened 2 communication huh?dat's even if they were in a relationship in d first place. . .
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 29, 2010
One think I hate about Stories. . . . they're just stories. . .
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by DeepSoul(f): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2010
They are not just stories . . .

It can actually happen . . given the right participants
All you loose men, shebi una don hear?

Pweety4me:

Ofcourse he wouldn't know when all dey think about is s*.x s*.x s*.x wat happened 2 communication huh?dat's even if they were in a relationship in d first place. . .

GBAM!
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by ayettymama(f): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2010
the story is a lie!!

comes from a yoruba movie or summnin

veeery funny!
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Freiburger(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2010
emmboy:

I heard this story from a friend that he read in newspaper sometime ago that a girl was giving her boyfriend a fluting. Unfortunately for the guy, he didn't know that the girl was epileptic. In a short while, the girl start vibrating with manliness in her mouth cos she could not control herself anymore. Consecuently, d guy died while manliness still in mouth till d girl gained herself with blood all over her face, So guys beware! Anything can happen,

Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2010
any intelligent adult would know that this story is pure nonsense and if you ALL care to look at the facts then you would know that MANY MEN HAVE HAD THEIR PENIS CUT OFF/REMOVED AND LIVED TO TELL THE TALE.
remember the bobbit guy?! his wife cut off his penis and drove away and threw it in a field, he later went to hospital and EVEN had his penis re-attached a few days later. the guy lived to tell the tale and even went on to find fame as a por-nstar

this posters story will only kill you if you do absolutely nothing to prevent the blood from pouring out of your body but we all know that ANY INTELLIGENT person would just hold/stop the bleeding and RUSH to hospital!

by the way, thats even if a women can cut off a mans dikc with her own teeth.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by denzel2009: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2010
Iro nla. This happened in a spoof comedy Miss March.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Abekeade08(f): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2010
I heard this story from a friend that he read in newspaper sometime ago that a girl was giving her boyfriend a fluting. Unfortunately for the guy, he didn't know that the girl was epileptic. In a short while, the girl start vibrating with manliness in her mouth cos she could not control herself anymore. Consecuently, d guy died while manliness still in mouth till d girl gained herself with blood all over her face, So guys beware! Anything can happen,

Hmm naijas and rumor mongering. undecided
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by chidipupay(m): 1:14am On Jan 29, 2010
abi oh
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2010
Guys, d story didn't end there. After d guy had died which must have been from to much pain or loss of too much blood, and d girl gained her conciousness, the case got to the court. And d guy who told me said he did not read the next edition to know who worn the case; who do u think must have worn d case and is Mouth Action a crime in Nigeria? So guys beware, it could happen under propability. I know any time u r being blow jobbed u'll remember dis
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by aje49ja(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2010
God wil help us
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by uniqued(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
emmboy:

Such a fake story. Guy. Get better stories before publishin and not stories that do not make sense. sad sad sad
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Kx: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
The worst presented joke of the millenium.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by milkan05(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
this shud b in d joke section.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by spawnx: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2010
guy, give me a break
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by 190: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2010
that same thing happened in the movie titanic~
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by chelseabmw(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
@poster,
All guys are not the same
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by romsky: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
hmmm
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by snthesis(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
abeg stop spreading all dis gist- its getting harder convincing chics to give head nowadays
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by DrWhizy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] Hmmmnnn!!!! heard diz same shit from ma female frnd wai bak. She said it took place at ha skul. Nd naw dis. Peeleeez. I refuse 2 swallow dat.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by tkb417(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
God forbaid bad thing
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Sauron1: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
tkb417:

God forbaid bad thing

tkb417, FEAR NOT!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by platinumnk(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
LOL did her jaws lock or something?

a seizure shouldnt last more than 5 mins so how could he have died?
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by Sauron1: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
platinumnk:

Don't take these stories seriously. . . . .
The OP must be a drug fiend.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by dominique(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
the story is as real as the tooth fairy tongue

platinumnk:

why sweating over a story we heard from somebody's friend's friend who read a newspaper.
Re: Beware; Blow Jobs Can Also Kill by honeric01(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
o lololololo, Chei kekekeke, I don't know how to laugh again, Abeg make somebody help me continue from where I stopped ah ah ahhha ah

The guy's dikc must have been the soft pkomo type, too soft that the girl's teeth was able to rip off his dikc that should be very hard by then.

Story story, when are you going to write the episode 3?

to guys out there, only accept blow-job from old women that s got no teeth, they are the safest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) / 10 Home Remedies For Breast Enlargement / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.