Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Child Birth In US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Child Birth In US (543 Views)

Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Child Birth In US by lionspark: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good Day Gentle men and ladies

Please I need a clear details of how to secure a hospital and cost of giving birth in America from starting to end.

Please I will appreciate a good response that will assist me.

Thanks
Re: Child Birth In US by Lexusgs430: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Justwise is coming with his rubber stamp unlocking key ..
Re: Child Birth In US by olajay5: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
lionspark:
Good Day Gentle men and ladies

Please I need a clear details of how to secure a hospital and cost of giving birth in America from starting to end.

Please I will appreciate a good response that will assist me.

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3436650/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures

That is the tread that will give you all the details you need. Just read through and ask questions for further clarifications.
Re: Child Birth In US by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
olajay5:

https://www.nairaland.com/3436650/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures

That is the tread that will give you all the details you need. Just read through and ask questions for further clarifications.

(1)

Why The Vent Above Your Airline Seat Should Always Remain On / China Unveils World's Fastest Train [photo] / Which Is More Fast & Safe- Booking Flight Online Or Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.