Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash (726 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / 10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by Anikulhapo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
A handsome young man has been confirmed gruesomely murdered and others sustained bullet wounds after a war broke out between the Vikings and the in Cross River State.
A secret cult war reportedly broke out between the Vikings and the in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross River State on Thursday, June 29th, which has led to the death of one person while scores sustained bullet wounds.
It was gathered that the deceased simply identified as Junior, an alleged member of a rival cult group was killed around 6 o’clock yesterday evening, near the town's royal residence.
This is a developing story, we'll be bringing you more details later...

Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by Yeligray(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Death is the end product of cultism... Wasted handsomeness.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by LordCrimson(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
As much as I wouldn't like to speak I'll of the dead,I think it's better to be a Jew man and live a long stress less life,RIP to the dead cry
Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by LordCrimson(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
As much as I wouldn't like to speak Ill of the dead,I think it's better to be a Jew man and live a long stress less life,RIP to the dead cry
Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by Stormisova(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God I made d right choice BROTHERS ACROSS NIGERIA!!!!.....abi u Don hear say dem kill a LORD b4......

so shall dey continue 2 die coz dey made d wrong choice

quote me nd die

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by odogwu190(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Vikings n ugep how market,Abeg wetin be una score line n hope una done play goal,goal!!!!
Re: Young Man Killed, Scores Injured As Rival Cult Groups Vikings & Clash by Jabioro: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
What do you expect when you sold out your soul to the dread group? The world is one less idiot.. the fool remained until they were caught off.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Stripped And Paraded For Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Rituals / Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off By Step-grandfather In Bayelsa Returns After... / See Where A Women Is Jumping Fence Just To Take Her Children Home Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.