Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace (36420 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by habgito: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian Musician , Davido shares his new customized Diamond encrusted necklace.

The iced up necklace shows the name of Davido's self owned Label, Davido Music Worldwide.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/davido-shows-off-his-new-diamond.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Kingjay5(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
dedicating this FTC to my love
The only Diamond i can show to the world.
thus poem is for you.:
To the girl whose beauty is present in all seasons
I tell you why you are beautiful, here are the reasons:
Your beauty extends into the heavens,
it goes on forever and never lessens.
Even when the clouds heighten
you are here and the world brightens.
You are like a fruit that constantly ripens
your beauty continues to grow no mater what happens.
My fondness for you constantly deepens
because every time I see you my heart starts to weaken.
You make everything else appear hollow
where ever you are loveliness is sure to follow.
You shine so bright you cast your own shadow
a beauty that others would love to borrow.
But try as they might your beauty they will never catch
because something like you they could never match.
Your beauty seems to increase with every breathe
it tests the limits my imagination can stretch.
It makes me question if what I am seeing is real
I only know it is true by the way that I feel.
Your beauty is so vast it can't be concealed
there is no hiding it your beauty is always revealed.
The power of your beauty is the world's greatest gift
the heaviest boulder it could easily lift.
A girl this perfect I never knew
all that changed the moment I met you.
Heaven on Earth I was not aware
until I met a girl that was crafted with such care.
You would be the answer to a prayer
if someone asked for something rare with beauty to spare.
If I had a choice I would choose this girl over air
for air can't compare to a girl not found elsewhere.

love you.

for more info , visit collegegist. com.ng

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by praizephoto(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by softwerk(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Foolish Talentless Boi angry

Fucki-fucki sad

14 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Ajewealth123(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad
he is known
He is recognized
He is recognized both locally and internationally
He is rich
He is young and getting it
He has a house
He has cars
He built a semi for a young boy
He has helped people.
And on and on and on

Pls who are you?

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Hotshawarma(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad
which talent u get apart from yahoo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by 9jvirgin(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gobe. Hushpuppi tinz
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by bsideboii(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice piece of jewelry he got himself.Rosegold that is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by auntysimbiat(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
DAVIDO, DO THE VIDEO , IF ITS NOT LIKE THIS, IT S FAKE !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFNeL07MPqg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by jreyez(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
social media is modern day slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by snazzy5050(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Savage grin grin
Ajewealth123:
he is known
He is recognized
He is rich
He has a house
He has cars
He has helped people.
And on and on and on

Pls who are you?

10 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by incredibleace(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let me drink water its more important than gold chain, at least it can save my life

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by rodrirodri(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Horleey: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God for him! 'Omobolanle'

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Beverages: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
#balling
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by IllegalMoney: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

30 billion dollars fall on me

Wire Wire money fall on me

I am a LIVING THING

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by itiswellandwell: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok. May God bless our hustle too.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by eminence866(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
#Team_OBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by omobabalawo: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
s
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by snazzy5050(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Talented being! smiley smiley Who the hell are you? undecided undecided
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
If hushpuppi show face now grin
Fans go fall on am grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by elsse(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
You beef....you die....he is still getting rich

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by shevy878: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice1 up.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:
he is known
He is recognized
He is rich
He has a house
He has cars
He has helped people.
And on and on and on

Pls who are you?
Plus where does he belong?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Talk2Bella(f): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
well he can afford it
no need hating
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by EmmaLege: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
O.B.O cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by whizzyleejr(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please, can i know the price, stupid spoilt brat, you shar want to kill wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad

Like say if hin drop prick for ground you no go pick am up.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nnaminnami(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
R Kelly killed that song(if) the remix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Truly in God we trust

Please let the Mod and the member of Nairaland join hands together and pray for our own Airforce1 to blow soonest ...

Airforce1 will blow by fire by force

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo / Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.