Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,236 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Comedian And Actor, Craze Clown, Graduates As A Medical Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian And Actor, Craze Clown, Graduates As A Medical Doctor (760 Views)

Nigerian Comedian, Craze Clown, Graduates From A Medical School In Ukraine. / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian And Actor, Craze Clown, Graduates As A Medical Doctor by emefav: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
After serving us comedy skits for years with Ade, which has us all rolling on the floor with laughter, Nigerian comedian and actor, Craze clown, will be graduating as a medical doctor tomorrow from a University in Ukraine.

The comedian who took to Instagram to disclose this, wrote;

"Dad I know wherever you are this is the moment you have been waiting for and I’m proud you won’t be disappointed ����#DrCraze”

He also wrote;

“OFFICIALLY A DOCTOR OF before videos and pictures start rolling I want to warn you guys … meanwhile y’all celebrate with this picture #DrCraze”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/comedian-actor-crazeclown-graduates-medical-doctor.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian And Actor, Craze Clown, Graduates As A Medical Doctor by Kingjay5(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Vs Yung6ix / Wizkid To Shut Down 4 Stadium For His Homecoming Concert / See Another Write Up From Jodie To Her Son!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.