Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Factory Re-set Slap! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Factory Re-set Slap! (618 Views)

Comedy Skit By Me Titled:slap Am Again / "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This / Would You Slap Your Friend For 5000 dollars See Funny Facebook Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Factory Re-set Slap! by bigfather(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Until yesterday morning I believed this saying "Obedience is better than sacrifice " But now I know better

Mumsy was in the sitting room, I was outside.
She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room.
I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it.
(Ose kuku gbe si mi Lori ) Mumsy said I should keep it on her head.
Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child and I don't like dis - obeying my elders.(obedience is better than sacrifice)
Na so I keep the bag on her head.

The only thing wey I fit remember be say after placing the bag on her head is that the earth �became void and without form.�
Everywhere come dark� and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 was starting all over again.

��
����
Factory Re-set SLAP wey bam!

(1) (Reply)

Riddles / Nigeria Up For Sale On OLX / E Don Happen !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.