Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigeria The Comedy Nation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria The Comedy Nation (619 Views)

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe / Credit (a Comedy Video By The Comedy Shrine House / Nigeria The Comedy Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Comedy Nation by eboxmedia: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
I realize in Nigeria everyone is a comedian and everyone and everything inspires comedy..i have a page that i would love Nairaland nation to help spread and build. The amazing thing thing about comedy is 1,000,000 birds can fly in the air so no need for beef.just bring out original content and make it funny. so please follow me on facebook;Entertainmentbox instagram: @eboxmedia and from time to time,i would update my new videos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Comedy Nation by eboxmedia: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
follow ig:@eboxmedia fb:entertainmentbox

Re: Nigeria The Comedy Nation by eboxmedia: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
hehehhehe... follow instagram @eboxmedia facebook: entertainmentbox

Re: Nigeria The Comedy Nation by eboxmedia: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLu3xW0-EM

pls fpllow on ig: @eboxmedia fb: Entertainmentbox

(1) (Reply)

True Or False? / Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? / Look At What This Guy Did To His Friend All In The Name Of Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.