Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? (994 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Help: When Is UI Post UME? / When Is Ui Post Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? by deanantony(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2007
is UI a mess in admissions setting?
Re: Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? by tunmininu(f): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2007
U.I is a disappointment,this was what they did to us last year,after wasting our time and money,we realized that they had nothing to offer us.for 5 days,i was on the net trying to u.i portal trying to fill the changeof course form but they keep telling us that an error has occured and the error occured for 5 days and i was not able to access the change of course form.
THEY BE REAL MESS.
Re: Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? by mekoyo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2007
UI's admission is more than a mess. They are encouraging examination malpractice in the educational system.

For you to gain admission into UI, you have to possess nine(9) distinctions! Ha!

Now tell me you mean all those people did it with their brain? Or are they too brilliant than those with six(6)credits?

UI come off it. you are really a disappointment.
Re: Is Ui A Mess In Admissions Setting? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2007
my dream school has been the university of ibadan right from when i was in class three.
but the school has turned me down for one silly reson or the other.sometimes i feel blowing up the school into pieces.but i am learning to take my fate as it is.
imagine scoring 71.0 in the weighted score and still not called up for the interview.reason, wrong course combination.but i filled my form using the bronchure requirements.later they replied at the admissions office that the requirement in the bronchure is that of three years ago and that i should have come to thm before filling.
big nonsense they are pulling.
UI come off it. you are really a disappointment

(1) (Reply)

Oau Ife Post Ume Exam / Post Grad Scholarship / Schorlaship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.