Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Sister Was Also Robbed Of N1million By An Uber Driver - Blogger, Ono Bello - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Was Also Robbed Of N1million By An Uber Driver - Blogger, Ono Bello (318 Views)

Customer Robbed Of N1 Million After MTN Allegedly Gave Access To Her SIM. / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Was Also Robbed Of N1million By An Uber Driver - Blogger, Ono Bello by Meloshi(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Another Nigerian lady has just called out Uber claiming she was robbed last week Tuesday in an Uber in Lagos, and valuables including jewelry, phones worth 1M were taken away.The lady, Christabel, sister to fashion blogger, Ono Bello shared her story. She wrote;

'"I got robbed on Tuesday the 27th of June using uber in Lagos. The driver took me off my route to a very lonely dark spot. He had enough time to leave the place. He just stopped the car meanwhile the engine was still running. A guy emerged from no where peeping into the car I told him dis guy is dangerous please leave. He looked at the guy and kept on looking at his phone. The bad guy came with another guy smashed both the windows from behind the left and right respectively. I sustained multiple cuts. They went away with my valuables. Uber is saying they ain't going to compensate me for my loss and horrific experience. I had to arrest the Uber driver, the case is in court'.

'Uber is a win win organisation. Just for the money. If you use Uber and calamity struck. You are on your own. Beware of Uber Nigeria. I'm lucky to be alive. I am still weighing my option on how to make a case with Uber. Uber ought to take adequate measure in ensuring the drivers are well trained and make proper background check on the drivers. Failure to do do they ought to be accountable. I am left with nothing but pain and sorrow. My crime was that I used Uber'.

CHECK OUT THE MOST INTREATING PART=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/my-sister-was-also-robbed-of-1million.html?m=1

Re: My Sister Was Also Robbed Of N1million By An Uber Driver - Blogger, Ono Bello by Kingjay5(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2017
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Pause With The Judgement / Fake Lawyer Jailed For 10 Months In Kwara State / Boko Haram Strikes Again, Kills 3 Persons, Injures 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.