Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Every Woman Is A Queen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Woman Is A Queen (830 Views)

Every Woman Is A Jezebel ... Or Delilah ... Or Both / A Crime Every Woman Commits IV / There Is A Witch In Every Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
i am gifted to be a story writer since i was in primary school when my love for reading books(expecially lantern books)seems like sugar inside tea.you can see how compatible we are.thats what leads me into writing little stories in a set of jotters back then when we keep no record of one for a future purpose.i classed that section of my career during primary days as 'kidz on pratical'.the moment i started to keep records of my stories was when i got into senior secondary school.as you can see,boy is good to go.this particular book is the 8th of my book.many of its predecessors are written in yoruba language.thats reason why am giving this out first for all the fanz of literature on nairaland to chill on.i would have do this since day one i register on nairaland but been scare of piracy was what keepen my hands crossed on desk because am determined to publish my books immediatly when the atmosphere is good to go.when i now keep enjoying the works(stories) of many others on this section.i think i mustnt be stingy to share out some of my works too for poeple to relax and chill on.welcome on board.
i'm @Adeniyi Afeez Ademola
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2017
©ADENIYI AFEEZ ADEMOLA 2017
All rights reserved, no parts of this publication may be reproduced or reprinted in any format or stored in a retrieval system without a prior written approval from the author.this story is a complete fiction not written to portray any individul,organization or any other location.it is comlete imargination of the writer.
Note:the grammar may not be too rich because of the time i wrote it down and been that am not a fan or student of english but i promise and guarantee you a best story ever.

PREFACE

This is a story about affection.when it seem almost every man think beauty is what determine the best of a woman before you can propose her for marriage.distracting the attention of others who are inloved with the woman they term as ugly as a demon.this is a piece of story which will tell the importance of every woman(either beautifull or urgly as you think)to each of their man.enjoy on
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
CHAPTER 1.1

'hello lawrence.i have just get to the main gate of the school' he wait for some seconds then says again 'alright just be quick,you know this is the last week for the clearance and today is wednessday,two days left for you,am going for the clearance rightnow',he added as he wait for some seconds again before he then says 'o.k,take care,greet mumy for me,i will be expecting you by tomorrow,bye'.he cutoff his connection on the phone,pack his two luggages and goes straight into the school where UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS(UNILAG) is written on top of the main gate.
On the go,he walks behind a man and use the oppurtunity to ask him a question.'hello pls' 'hello whatsup' the man responded.'please am a jambite,can you show me the way to the department where clearance is been done for the new jambites' 'heiyah! am a jambite too.nice meeting you' the unknown man said.'nice meeting you too'.they shake their hands,then the unidentify man by name says 'before anything.my name is Tunde but my friends call me T.T which mean Tunde Tungba,so funny!?what about yours' 'my name is Bode' 'oh boy!are you bode judge?' 'No am not'. 'Bode Thomas then!' 'No am Olabode Majiyagbe' 'what a sentence name.very long to pronounce' T.T said. 'my friends sometimes call me Bode Majiya' Bode added. 'i think thats funny too,it sound like a warning,Bode dont be beaten,alright!am going to somewhere before,but now i will take you to the department before going on my way' T.T who was helding to somewhere else earlier said and Bode reply 'thank you'.'thanks be to almighty God man! Said by T.T. Tunde flank by Bode Majiya goes to the way which lead to the department.
Diane Shima Rwigara

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
C1.2

after walking for some minutes,they arrived to the main tall building in which they wrote ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT on top of it.Tunde told Bode the office to go first and the next one he will be order to go to,after the process in the first office.then the two guys shakes themselvs following by their departure from the scene.
Bode get into the building and follow his friend description.on getting there he find lots of people seating in queue on the available benches that is provided and there are still others standing thinking at the same time in a frank mood as a result of the time they had exhausted trying to do their clearance.Bode watch the scene very well before forwarding his greeting to them.he says 'morning here' 'nice morning',only few people responded back and the few set of the people came from the ones who are on the queue bench. 'i think this people on the bench are set of people going into the office one after the other.thats why they are the only ones that greet me back' Bode heart read all that.not too long,a lady open the door of the office from the office which everyone at the scene want to get into.the lady announces 'pls the lecturer told me to inform you all that the next person coming in now should be the last person for this morning,everyone should go away and come back later inthe afternoon at 2:00pm,he want to relax and refresh himself.before the lady could complete her sentences,the lady who seat on the last edge of the bench behind the door of the office rush herself into the office,anxiousness shown on the face of everyone particularlly three guys on the bench next to the door of the office.they must have been thinking before that in less time to the present.they would have to go inside the office one after the other because they are the next to the door but the lecturer incharge voided it.
Everyone of them move down and depart one after the other.Bode move down too.on getting down he find a cool place to get seated behind the building,after he balance on the seat like someone relaxing on a bench in a park catching the adventure of the nature.he check the time in his wristwatch as it says 11:40am.he wants to relax for the remaining 3hours left to go back to the lecturer incharge of the clearance.that time every jambite in the building have left except one that is very anxious in them.she has seated for some minutes ago in the building keep thinking on and on yet cant find solution to her problem,then she comes down from the building in other to go to canteen,eat then rest till 2:00pm there.after getting down from the building,she find a man with two luggages behind him with his perfect and feated sunglass covering his eyes facing straight direction without shaking his head.she wonder what the man can be thinking about that makes him down like a statue just like that.the lady move closer to him and says 'pls can i seat with you?' Bode hold himself back to life from his thinking and says 'why not!you can' 'thanks' the lady said.after passing away of some seconds,the lady break the silence as she says 'sry for trowing this question up to you.what happen to you that makes you to think too lenght like that' Bode respond back 'hei,you saw me!?am just thinking about all what my eyes have witness in this compound.this is my second day of visiting here.i came here to submit some files and do some neccessary things but the lecturer incharge said we should leav,he wanted to rest.am just thinking about all these stuff at a time.thats why' the lady who have been listening since to every drop of the words from Bode's mouth then says 'you should have not worry about that,you see mine.am a jambite too,today is the 4th time of me visiting here.for all the 4 times i have been trying to do my clearance,its is so sad that i didnt get into that sluggish lecturer's office .you see.only God knows wether am going to do it today or ...' Bode interrupt 'God will be in control.we shall do it together today' 'hei! you pray for me too!!?' the lady said.'why not.we are almost friends now?' Bode fired back. 'hei! friendship without knowing eachothers name.afterall my name is lolade' 'haaa.what a nice name.mine too is Bode' 'heiyahh!what a pleasant name,Bode.i think it feats you Bode judge' 'why Bode judge again! if i tell my name to anyone for the first time.they will ask me.am i Bode Judge?NO.then Bode Thomas?NO' lolade interrupt 'then you must find a short sweet name to the front of your name to excape that question for once.let me gues a name for you that can feat you just like the glass you put on' both smile to her last sentence.'you can' Bode said. 'ok.this will be my best.BODE SHARP'
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
C1:3
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
C1.3
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
C1.3

.'you can' Bode said. 'ok.this will be my best.BODE SHARP' 'thank you very nice but i already have one before' 'then tell me'lolade said. 'Bode Majiya' Lolade laugh to extent that she cant control it easily because of the name MAJIYA.he then says to Bode, 'pls brother hope my chat is not too high for you?if it is tell me to stop it or if its to reduce it' 'no am enjoying the scene myself' 'brother Bode Majiya you dont know that the name is a warning to you.tell me,is is a real name,nick name,a.k.a,alias or pet name'lolade asked. 'its just a shorten form of my name which is fully pronounce as Olabode Majiyagbe' he said. 'whao! so intresting and full of blessed meaning.OLABODE which mean the joy has come back while MAJIYAGBE will means hardship that end in success.full of great meaning' 'thank you.i think the word lolade sound so beutifull too,lolade what?' 'just lolade,dont worry for the remaining.dont mind me.sry once again for bringing much question to you' 'go ahead,you have act like a press in front of a governor' they both give way to their cheek to laugh out.lolade says 'if you says am a press,it is not bad and you governor is a good goal,pls which state do you come from' she asked.'all the way from oyo state capital mar.miss press' they both skow out the laughter again. 'i think you must be a joker in your secondary school days.pls what course are you arranging to do?' she asked. 'marketing' 'whao! mar..KE..Ting.thats my course too.i will like to seat with you next time in our first lecture and study with you 'lolade slammed. 'thats not a problem.we are already friends as i said earlier' Bode said. 'thank you for allowing me in your company since some minutes ago,before i came down from the building.i have planned to go to the canteen to get something to eat then relax there but now i found a friend.will you come with me to go to the canteen together?'she asked out.'haaaaam!my stomack is already well loaded.dont worry,i will wait for you to get back here' Bode said.'no! you follow me and i help you with one of your luggage.lets go together and come back later before 2:00pm' lolade said.before she could end her statement.a guy show up in his dress.interrupt the chat as he says 'guyz do you know the administrative department inwhich the clearance is been done for the jambaites?' 'have you not seen the words ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT on top of the building before you get here?'
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2017
C1.4
'have you not seen the words ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT on top of the building before you get here?' lolade questioned. 'sry miss world,i have been thinking all the way from the main gate,so i dont notice it on the building' the guy replied her while Bode advice him 'if you are a jambite,dont go in now.we are jambite too.the lecturer incharge of the clearance will resume back on his work immediately at 2:00pm,he told us he want to relax' then the guy says 'thank you guyz.let me go in first.if so as you said,i will go back to wait till that time.thanks dudes' 'let him go,i will just laugh after he come down without the lecturer attending to him' lolade said. 'we shall wait to see' Bode backed her as the guy stroll up to the building.
After pass over of some minutes which the duo believed the guy must have used enough to get back to them in submission to what they told him.he prove them roung by not showing up which make the duo to conclude that the guy must have seated in the building to cover-up the shame he will find himself when he get down without seeing the lecturer.
Lolade is still pleading Bode to follow her to the canteen.Bode finarlly agreed but on a contract.they will not be too long in other to get back to the building before 2:00pm,lolade agreed.as they rise up to leave the premise of the building,they see the guy coming back from the building very delight.he shout-out 'hei guyz!i have done my clearance.see this and this' he show them some files to justify what he said then he countenue 'its better for you two now to go and do yours before students will flood his office' Bode and Lolade look at each others eyes surprisingly. 'how did this guy made it' they both thought. 'we must go too' Bode said.they go into the building too and they are welcome by the lecturer.they do all the neccessary activities require.after they finished the clearance.Bode look at his wristwatch again,it is 12:55pm. 'wonderful! this lecturer dont work by his word.but it favour us sha'.
After moving out of the building.lolade then remind Bode of where they are going,Bode says happily 'am ready to go anywhere with you now,what i came for have been done now'
They move away from the compound and held to one of the school best canteen.there lolade order for two plates of food and drinks for herself and Bode.they discussed on which lead to both exchanging their contacts but excluded their home addresses.
After eaten up,they move out to the main gate of the school.Lolade held to the easth while Bode held to the south.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
CHAPTER 2. 1
The following monday in the early morning of the day.Bode and his friend Lawrence which is also his room mate.they have prepare rice and stew for breakfast while preparing themselves for their first day in class.they pray and eat their food immediately its ready to eat.they both leave for school.on getting to the school premises,there are lots of students rushing themselves into the hall for their first class inother to look for a best place to get seated.there are still some urging and exchanging greeting with their old friends.a pleasant scene whot of witness.
Bode and lawrence enter into the lecture hall not looking out to anyone.as they are going in the first role to find somewhere to get their seat.Lawrence sight Ade.their long time friend who only visit ibadan from lagos during islamic festivals.he live in lagos with his uncle.Ade looks into their direction coincidentaly he sight them too.Lawrence draws Bode back as he tap him on shoulder to look into the direction of Ade.as they prepare to call him,Ade yell at them 'Bode Majiya!Lawrence!!am here'.as Ade makes the shout out of those names particularly MAJIYA.all the students present in the hall look back to know the one who is been warn in public of his colleagues on their first day of attending class.Bode and Lawrence move to meet Ade who is already on the movement to meet them too.they meet at a point and embrace themselves which surprise most of the people who already facing them looking at them like a surprising film been shown in a cinema.they are amaze that what they heard was never meant for quarrel.everyone goes back to mind their business.
On their seat,Ade is flank by his friend Tunde.Ade makes the introduction 'hello guyz.Bode and Lawrence,this is my Bestman.my close friend here in lagos.his name is Tunde Tungba.or call him T.T' he then faces T.T and says 'uncle T.T.these are my friends from I.B city' they shake hands with one another while Bode who had since looking at T.T finarlly says 'are you not the one who described the direction to administrative department for me that day!' 'yes i think i am' Tunde said. 'as you can see bro.thats reason why to always be a kind humble someone to every one just like you did to me which make us to be able to embrace ourselves now.the opposite might have be the case if you just go on your way without giving me your time that day.thanks once more bro' Bode said. 'you mean you guyz had known eachother in this compound!?thats wonderfull' Ade said surprisingly.as this is going on,a very fat man with british dress style enter into the lecture hall wearing a trouser with his shirt well feated into his trouser.putting on a fabric designed on his shirt which formed like letter ''X'' at his back and this ''I I'' at the front of the shirt.he put on an old-sch face cap on his head,he carry three big heavy textbooks with his left hand aid by his chest to support his weak hand.he use his right hand to handle a small flat bag as he enter into the hall.some guys run to him to help him with his books but he waves them to signify a sign of ''thanks,i can handle it myself''. 'who is this?' 'he must be a lecturer' everyone keep wondering.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Your comments will be kindly apprecite as you read and leave a comment.to you all fellow nairalanders who are lovers of literature.guest should sign in pls.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Do not forget to follow the thread.thanks a lot.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by Adeniyiademola(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
You know what? The title is cool.more updates pls.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
C 2. 2
Bode says 'whao!the lecturer has arrive,lawrence let find better place to seat.when we end the class.we will have chance for discussion' 'thats nice' Ade said.Bode and lawrence move to the back of the class at the middle line of the set of the chairs.there they get seated.the back wall of the building is the next to them which they lie their back on.which resulted to unable to catch the scene of everythings happening before the writing board and if the class may murmur,they wouldnt be able to hear a word from the lecturer.
The fat man said to be lecturer put the set of his book down on the desk provided beside the board,he open and open the text books for about ten minutes without saying a word.all the the student have been tired of the class. 'which kind of lecturer is this' someone said among the student. 'i dont think this man knows what he want to teach us' 'is this the time to lesson himself?' they all keep wondering.
Finarlly the fat man move to the board and write on it ''COM 101''.bellow it he writes ELEMENTARY INTRODUCTION,under it too he writes MR BIG.this mr Big couse confusion in the heart of the majority of the students.when someone thinks that 'are we going to know what they do and sell in mr Big?' then another student will thinks 'this man must be an advertiser from mr Big' thoe his fatness might have let them into that conclusion.
The man finarlly clear his throat and says 'i welcome you all to university of lagos,marketing department' 'thank you sir' they all responded.the man countenue 'my name is mr Big' all the class start murmuring his name.mr Big then shout on them 'shut up!shut up your dirty mouth.i have rule and regulation which you must follow in my class,you must not murmur but ask question.now as am saying,my name is mr Big as i was been called by all.you are all welcome to the absolute gigantic institute of culminating incomparable transcendent academy which hold the extremity terminus of MARKETING' before he could end his sentence,the entire class had full with applouse and cheering of 'mr BIG!' 'oyinbo po' 'too much grammar'.mr Big authoritatively says 'hei! i say shut up!' everywere goes silent like a presence of a single tree in a cemetary. 'i say shut that your dirty mouth.where do you think you are?at a party?in a market? No no no no...'
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2017
C 2.3
'i say shut that your dirty mouth.where do you think you are?at a party?in a market? No no no no.it shouldnt be like that.so you feebleminded idiots think that you are still in secondary school.you must be fool if so.are you not old enough to use your common sence?shouting like a crowd of supporters in a stadium and you know nothing but to chase girls here and there while what the females amoung you are expert in is on make-up and party.rubbish.that must not be repeat again in my class.i have lets you know earlier that if anything is not clear to you,ask me.am ready to put you through.thats what we are been paid for.a guy then raise his hand for recognition,mr Big sight him then says 'yes you can ask your question'.he rise up and says 'pls mr Big'.laughter fills the atmosphere of the class which stop at once immediately after about two seconds.the guy contenue 'i will like to know if you are a professor' my Big smile as he prepare to answer hime says 'i know the reason why you ask that.actually am not yet a professor but still on the way to be.thats all' the class shout and clap 'mr BIG' 'mr BIG'.he waves his hand to cool down the envy.another student from the right side of the class raise his hand to ask a question.'go ahead and your name first' mr Big ordered. 'my name is Tobi.pls sir,i just want to know about something bothering my mind.are you the one who own mr Bigg's nigeria' 'thank you Tobi.am not the owner of mr Bigg's,i and my family nothing to do with the company.but my own name is mr Big' mr Big replied which resulted to murmuring of a student which mr Big clearly heard.the particular student murmur 'i see.thats why you are called mr Big!a fat man' mr Big furriously slam 'who said that?produce that very one in that location all everyone of you there are in mess'.no one answer him from the angle he is pointing to,so he countenue 'so you cant produce him or her out.that student must be bastard son of a bitch' 'HAAAA!!' the crowd gave displeasure murmur. 'infact he or she is a product of gigolo' mr Big fired.'HAAA' the crowd repeated. 'ok!' mr Big said as he goes to where he putted his books on a provided desk beside the wall of the writing board.he tear a leave of blank paper out of one of his note books,go back to the area of the students where he think he heard the student who makes him nervous from,he tell everyone around there to write down their names and says 'i know what to do with it.any other question before i proceed into today's business?' he sight someone immediately raising her hands up and gives her permission to speak out.the lady says 'my name is sussy.sir if you are not the owner of mr Bigg's,are you what people goes their to enjoy and refresh themselves with because am just lagosian,i dont go outdoor?' laugher fill the whole atmophere of the class before the lady could end his question.mr Bid replys her instantly 'then you must be out of sense.insane,lunatic son of a bitch.your parent must be the one kept for refreshment in the park.nonsense!afteral,she said her name is sussy,is that a registered name!?nonsence!?' a phone ringing tone blast out like an elephant gruant somewhere behind the right wall of the class as mr Big is busy scolding sussy changing the current topic again for him to hammer on. 'hei who is that.in my class!?thats my second rule.NO one should on his/her pkone while am with you in class and who was that' he asked.a guy rise up to his feet.'who called you on the phone!' 'Bisi' the student responded and everyone burst into laughter.mr Big countenues with him 'i already know.only if you will lie to me.i said it earlier.you people are bunch of dullards chasing opposite gender up and down without knowing anything in that crayfish heads.what a pity to this generation.let me ask mister,how many of these ladies do you have?' 'hunmm' the guy groaning signifing that he is caunting.'do not tell me lie' mr Big instructed him.'thats why am patiently caunting them so as to not mis any' 'HAAAAA!!' the class shouted in surprise. 'shut up!let him confess.who knows he may change today and start a new life.countenue boy' mr Big said.'just only seven sir.the senventh is Bisi who just accept my proposal yesterday' 'Haaaaaaaaa!!' the class alarm in surprice again.mr Big cuts them 'shut up.so whats your name in detail' 'Ikuforijin Zacchaeus sir' he said.some set of students from where he is standing murmur out which is little louder 'Ikuforijin zak guy,zaky zaky' 'silent!' mr Big said.everywhere went silent.mr Big furriously countenue shaking his head to its left and right in pity 'i can see,nothing more,i doubt the the exam you people did from waec to utme which landed you here.it must be manipulated.thats why we have set of rogue babaric student in this class' he shakes his head and countenue.'you already axhaust my time of my lesson.infact this set must repeat this course in next year,you have no place going to just trust me.beside ...'
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
I pray this thread will not be stop on the way if you viewers desides not to comment.only your comment can keep the story on to its end.show some love pls sad sad
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Next update to end the chapter2 by evening.
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
C 2.4
'...you have no place going to just trust me.beside ''omoiku'' zaccheaus or what do you call youself.are you brilliant?' 'sir?' zaky said. 'i say do you know book?' mr Big said and he happily answer him 'yes sir.i really know it more than anyone here.am so gifted sir' 'okay the onlything that can save you is to get this question right' as Big is saying this,a student shout behind zacchaeous 'yhe!my life' 'whats the matter with you there?' mr Big lamented.the student says out the situation with him 'something bite my ebony skin and i mistakenly fell down the high quality product which my uncle bought for me' 'rubbish.whats the high quality then?' mr Big questioned him.the student point under the table.zaky third to him on the seat bend down and brings it up air then scream 'i told you i know book.its an eighty leaves hard cover exercise book'.almost everyone shout for joy for the scene well played between zaky and his team 'zak guy! Gbefun!!' 'intelligent student! efiiwe' they all shouted in chorus while mr Big who almost fed-up of the class angrily commands them 'shut up.Devils!animals with dirty teeth,you want me to leave and abandone this class for life.is that not so?' 'we are sry sir' they all pleaded.'sry for your fathers' as mr Big said that he sighted a secondary school boy strolling outside and imediately call him in. After the boy move closer to him inside the class he says 'you see,am ready to disgrace you all in presence of this boy.a secondary school boy.i will i mean it'.he then faces the boy which he already embrased on his shoulder from backward and says to him 'junior' 'sir' the boy answered.'i will ask you a question which i believed they must have taught you in school.the question will firstly goes to these you brothers seatting down here.if they fail to answer it,then you answer it at that time to show you and themselves that they all know nothing but empty water head.junior you are better than them.lets wait and see' he then faces the student and countenue 'when i told you i will disgrace you i mean it.as you can listen to me,the only way you can safe yourself from this mess is to answer this question correctly'
As this was going on lawrence says to Bode silently where they are seated 'this mr Big self or what did he called himself want to harrass us in front of this lecturer's pikin' 'God will not disgrace us.we shall all know it to surprise him' Bode said back to him.
'the question is.what is the meaning of UBERRIMAE FIDES' mr Big said.the class immeditely starts murmuring that its a set up,there is nothing like that in COM.it most be spanish dont trick us.he heard them and says 'shut that your smelling out now.what did i told you junior,you are better than them.you may be looking them as university student,nothing upstair,see excuses they are cooking-up for me.its spanish french portugues what a pity' he then faces the student and countenue 'so,before i will ask you junior brother to help you out of the shame.anyone to bail you out?' no one murmur a word.the class is as silent as cemetary.'i say who want to bail you set of water heads out of this' he questioned again yet the hall is so silent like a grave yard.

[img][/img]
Re: Every Woman Is A Queen by adeniyi65(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hope you readers are not searching the google to bail them out grin
[img] lol [/img]

(1) (Reply)

Scratch Diaries: Entry 1 - Knee Rider (18+) / When People Cease To Believe In God This Happens / I Am Supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.