Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320961 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by beetown(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you Centino.

Good luck in your new hustle
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HisGrace0000001(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wow!!! shocked
Can't believe the story is truly ending cry cry
Thanks centino for your service.
Good be with you till we meet again.
Bye for now cry embarassed cool wink smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Centino ' Words can't express how impressed i am , Others might tag it a Literature ,But I discovered and learned so many positive ethics and it has help me channeling my life in a better way .... I don't normally visit the literature thread but this thread got me glued and its so sad it had to end this way .... Thanks a lot .... High hopes and cheers

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Weldone Centino! cool
Wow.... Katakata street has come to an end crycry
Somebody wake me up! crycry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2019
The sense of luxury and comfort have affected Maya Soo much that her real personality can't be defined again. she can even jolificate with Jonjo now without hiding Nada... I believe she likes this decision and not suffer it, knowing fully well who Jonjo is
Ndifreke suffered it all. The suffering affected his reasoning which prompted the revenge to get even. Are they even now!? I hugely doubt, but time will tell.
225 katakata street has lost some trouble seekers, has Agboyibo really gone!? time will tell.
Papa is getting old and tired. He had fought well for the peace of 225 katakata street . and, he has a danger line now not to cross, no matter the situation or be gone for ever.
We are brave enough to say goodbye to this exposition of Sir CENTINO to enable us welcome and say Hello to a new dew on the mountain top.
Thanks CENTINO for the enlightenment and engagement these 2 past years. I /we really appreciate it.
OCTOBER 1ST IS COMING!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 2:55am On Jul 02, 2019
This is an emotional goodbye, especially to Maya and Ndi.... Goodbye, goodbye. See you all after the renovation, I'll miss you. God bless you Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by genius43(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Centino:
Please see https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/ if you waited till today to visit so you can better appreciate this concluding episode.

It's July 1 and after carefully considering my options I decided to go with the original plan. Chances are that this is only the end of Season 1. If that is the case, expect me back on October 1. For now, I gotta take a break, guys. Thanks for the following these two years.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/07/01/quit-notice/

Thanks for a wonderful 2 years. It really meant alot to all of us. See you Oktober 1st

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SUPERPACK: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Centino:
Please see https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/ if you waited till today to visit so you can better appreciate this concluding episode.

It's July 1 and after carefully considering my options I decided to go with the original plan. Chances are that this is only the end of Season 1. If that is the case, expect me back on October 1. For now, I gotta take a break, guys. Thanks for the following these two years.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/07/01/quit-notice/
“If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello – Paulo Coello.”

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by efeprovidence: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2019
thanks for completing the story. you're the boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just read the "concluding part" of 225, Katakata Street and my intuition keeps telling me that this might not be the concluding part of the story after all.

Let's look at it from this angle, 225, Katakata Street is undergoing three months renovation, and Our Own Dear Centino also made mention of starting Season 2 of the story by October 1.

If the renovation of the house takes place between July to September ending (that's 3 months), it then means that by October 1 tenants will begin to move in at the same time Centino will drop the first episode of Season 2.

He will then introduce us to the new occupants of the renovated house, and probably welcomes back the old tenants who have indicated interest in coming back. He will also tell us what they have been up to after the general quit notice, how they fared in their temporary place of stay. He might also tell us things about the other old tenants that have left 225, Katakata Street for good.

All in all, you deserve all the encomium pouring in from all angles, Centino. You are diligent with your story and very detailed for that matter. I am certain you will stand before kings and not before mean men because The Word of God cannot be broken concerning you.

I pray that you excel in all of your life's endeavour.

I will keep in touch.

Cheers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
chai centino baba its really hard to say good bye to this wonderful story but we dont av a choice. may God bless ur new hustle, i shall await ur coming bk bro.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sterlingD(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:
The sense of luxury and comfort have affected Maya Soo much that her real personality can't be defined again. she can even jolificate with Jonjo now without hiding Nada... I believe she likes this decision and not suffer it, knowing fully well who Jonjo is
Ndifreke suffered it all. The suffering affected his reasoning which prompted the revenge to get even. Are they even now!? I hugely doubt, but time will tell.
225 katakata street has lost some trouble seekers, has Agboyibo really gone!? time will tell.
Papa is getting old and tired. He had fought well for the peace of 225 katakata street . and, he has a danger line now not to cross, no matter the situation or be gone for ever.
We are brave enough to say goodbye to this exposition of Sir CENTINO to enable us welcome and say Hello to a new dew on the mountain top.
Thanks CENTINO for the enlightenment and engagement these 2 past years. I /we really appreciate it.
OCTOBER 1ST IS COMING!

Wow what a way to end it(Season 1 l hope)
Ndi and Maya well very unfortunate.For Maya she does not know what lays ahead for her she does not really know what she has gotten herself into.For Ndi if he keeps his head down he will come out much stronger and more matured.
Inshort l no know wetin to talk

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Centino you really did well. I'll really miss Katakata street. Thanks for the story it was worth the ride. Blessings brother

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by yehmy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
So alot have happened on this street
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2019
sterlingD:

Wow what a way to end it(Season 1 l hope)
Ndi and Maya well very unfortunate.For Maya she does not know what lays ahead for her she does not really know what she has gotten herself into.For Ndi if he keeps his head down he will come out much stronger and more matured.
Inshort l no know wetin to talk

I agree with you bro. I no de care about Maya again o. Ndi should just not lose focus or allow what she is doing to affect him.

Hopefully, the next season will come , come October 1 as Sir CENTINO promised .
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you Centino for blessing us with this wonderful piece. It is really the best. It's been such a privilege, and I almost can't wait for the second season. God bless you.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you Centino for blessing us with this wonderful piece. It is really the best. It's been such a privilege, and I almost can't wait for the second season. God bless you. But I'd really miss the characters, especially Irikefe, mischief himself.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks so much Centino. Let me continue with my hustle so I can afford a room in 223 when the renovation gets completed. I really want a share of the nurse, hope the doctor will not super-glue himself onto her. grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deejay1000(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you sir @centino for this wonderful master piece.
Words alone cannot express how I feel reading your wonderful story from the beginning to the end.
I have learnt alot of things from this story, from witchcraft to face me I face you wahala etc.
More grease to your elbow man...
Pls endeavour to write more and spread your gift to the world.
From a loyal fan

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sustainee(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Sir Centino u are such a gem in ur written skills,
Thanks so much 4 d exposition during d years......we pray d good Lord continue 2 bless u nd enriched u with more knowledge,wisdom and undastandinq.........we can't thank u enof bro.... I am cosmas broda who qave him a flat @ sanqo

all hail CENTINO!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deldevieno(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
[b][/b]Good morning morning everyone. Can someone please help me with the website to this thread? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HelenBee(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Deldevieno:
[b][/b]Good morning morning everyone. Can someone please help me with the website to this thread? Thanks in anticipation.
https://katakatastreet.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Asek1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Accolades won't be enough to show appreciation for this selfless work of yours in entertaining and educating us with bumper uploads over the past two years.
I will simply say Big Ups to you Centino for this masterpiece - the best I have read in all of my time thus far in Nairaland.
God bless you beyond your imaginations.
October first is coming and I will not touch dis dial cool

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Sammysparkcutie: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Thank you Centino. I don't like following nairaland stories because of the time it takes nairaland writers to conclude one story. I prefer to read it when the stories end rather than following for long period of time. But because of your unique way of writing, i started following your story for the first time that am not used to on nairaland. You are very good.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by annayawchee: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wow.... I didn't even know that I followed your story for 2years. Kudos to you boss for this masterpiece.... Please mention me when you start the second part
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by solostar1: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
As katakata Tori don come to an end... somebody should please recommend another nairaland literature thread like Number 225 katakata street.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hottadiva(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Great great job Centino.
Can’t help feeling that the end was rushed though but Thank you for all you put into it
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Jadsy01(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Are you an aspiring writer and you do not have a platform to showcase your work? If this is you, we are giving writers an avenue to post their work on our platform www.ekomiami.com.ng All writings will be credited to the author including photos of the author. If you are interested send an email to contact@ekomiami.com.ng or admin@ekomiami.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Affordable4all: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
solostar1:
As katakata Tori don come to an end... somebody should please recommend another nairaland literature thread like Number 225 katakata street.

Devil wears okrika by souloho19....You won't regret reading it

https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wonderz1: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Cetino God bless you for this masterpiece
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by solostar1: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Affordable4all:

Devil wears okrika by souloho19....You won't regret reading it

https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika
will check it out. thanks
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by egorov(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmm. 225katakata street.

I stumbled upon this topic last year but I ignored it. I opted for ghost stories that never ended. I prefer reading and watching horror. Tho I did read one to the end (ghost full) others just left readers hanging.

Last week, I was bored and a bit sad, so I searched again for a Story to read then I came across this one again and I just decided to give it a shot. Since then I never stopped. I even recommended to some people.

It's a MASTERPIECE. Centino, you did marvelously well on this. May God continue to endow you with wisdom.

I just concluded it tonight and I don't regret every mb or time used.

As for the Story, my best character was Irikefe. I loved his bravery. He's a free spirited guy who just got shaped by the environment he found himself.

Mr Zubi to me was weak man.

Mama Akuna gave the story the twist it needed.

As for agbonyankee I could picture him and I'll burst into laughter.

Now to the stupid lovers, freke and Maya. I almost cried cos stuff like that happened to me, tho we didn't work for d same person....But till tomorrow my ex still denies that she slept with the guy in question. Tho I really wanted to believe her but I'm finding it hard to. I also did mine, and in my head I thought I revenged. But it was a great damage. My action changed everything. Even after break up, we still talk and when we visit that topic at times, she still swears, tho I made I know then that I did mine. But it's all gone, or it was all gone before I read this story.

Centino, this was great. I'll miss 225katakata street.

I'm thinking of chAnging my name to irikefe grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.