Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318372 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deejay1000(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
thanks Mr centino for this wonderful update patiently waiting for the next update btw this Mr Cosmos what level of spirituality does he operates from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Centino Centino.....Boss u too much, so educative and interesting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by michlins(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have followed this thread for more than two months as a silent reader and I think it's evil if I don't appreciate this masterpiece of literature. Your combination of humor, societal norms, philosophy and current affairs is amazing. Thank you for giving a different insight into the spheres of life.

Thanks and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tunjilomo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
The way this story is chronicled is superb and the introduction of characters is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Louisefaye(f): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Centino, you're the best. I'm loving this. kiss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yeah, having a pure heart.
Congratulations centino, you deserved it

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Emperortj93(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
this update is full of intrigue. castro is the real MVP
i really laugh out loud when he say he was only thinking about the "not to young to run" bill that was signed into law. it interest me to know how centino (or better still POUNDino) infuse everyday happening into this story thereby making it fresh, exciting and funny. thanks baba and please mention me when next you update

btw, is it me or anyone notice that this update seems kinda short

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by daymeelarday(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
I marvel at how Centino continually educates while being entertaining with this intriguing story. Well done bro, more inspiration and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
I didn't want it to end while reading it. Centino, I see Irikefe being transformed to our hero, don't ruin my dreams please.
I must say, I'm hardly intrigued by stories but yours has got me salivating like beans cooked with oil is on fire. do you write other stories and if yes, how can I access them please?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sabbiboi: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Centino my guy ... . God bless ur inspiration my brother... Bless Up.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Emperortj93:
i really laugh out loud when he say he was only thinking about the "not to young to run" bill that was signed into law. it interest me to know how centino (or better still POUNDino) infuse everyday happening into this story thereby making it fresh, exciting and funny. thanks baba and please mention me when next you update

I noticed or maybe we're just too thirsty for more

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
So good! So so good! Didn’t want it to end! Chai Sunday far o! As usual interesting! Many thanks. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by emmylovex(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
See gbege

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Karrisleo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Finally! I don reach here, God bless you my guy, you need to see how me and my babe de follow up, abeg! When the story wan end nah?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by stainless239(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
I hunger and thirst for more

*sulking*

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by yehmy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
eyesofpearls:
So good! So so good! Didn’t want it to end! Chai Sunday far o! As usual interesting! Many thanks. God bless you.
hmmm so u no dey miss sum1 back abi.... keep flexxing alone

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by FreshestManny(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks for the update Centino and congratulations on your well deserved win of the best writer in NL literature section for the month of May. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2018
daneni1:
If there is anything I have learnt about life, its to always have a pure heart about everything and anything, though I haven't been perfect but as the writer says, "its a gradual process".

Thumps up bro and keep it coming.

Good to know man! Thanks for the appreciation.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2018
xtanlee:
centino ...you're a big part of my sundays....nice work

Thanks wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2018
SunFlow:
Thanks Centino for the hupdate.

How far, u don cashout?

Dem say this week o. No worry will let you know wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Deejay1000:
thanks Mr centino for this wonderful update patiently waiting for the next update btw this Mr Cosmos what level of spirituality does he operates from

You're welcome man. There are no levels of spirituality per se. He speaks the truth as he understands it wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Ann2012:
Centino Centino.....Boss u too much, so educative and interesting. Thanks

Ann2012. My person. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2018
michlins:
I have followed this thread for more than two months as a silent reader and I think it's evil if I don't appreciate this masterpiece of literature. Your combination of humor, societal norms, philosophy and current affairs is amazing. Thank you for giving a different insight into the spheres of life.

Thanks and happy Sunday

Great to have you break the silence michlins. keeps us going. Glad you like my work.
tunjilomo:
The way this story is chronicled is superb and the introduction of characters is just perfect.

Thank you.
Louisefaye:
Centino, you're the best. I'm loving this. kiss

wink kiss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
queenitee:
Yeah, having a pure heart.
Congratulations centino, you deserved it

The queen of literatureland wink Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Emperortj93:

Lol, not short joor. More than 2000 words. One of my longest cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2018
daymeelarday:
I marvel at how Centino continually educates while being entertaining with this intriguing story. Well done bro, more inspiration and blessings.

Amen and thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
maryamuwane:
I didn't want it to end while reading it. Centino, I see Irikefe being transformed to our hero, don't ruin my dreams please.
I must say, I'm hardly intrigued by stories but yours has got me salivating like beans cooked with oil is on fire. do you write other stories and if yes, how can I access them please?

Awww thanks Mary ( if I may call you that). Don't know how Irikefe will turn out, but make we dey watch. Yes I have written in the past but trust me, this is the most worthy read I have now I suppose. I am one of those cut short dreams who veered into something else but the pull was still there which is why I started this on NL. Hopefully, the dream returns and I churn out more. The well from where this comes from is deep I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2018
sabbiboi:
Centino my guy ... . God bless ur inspiration my brother...
Bless Up.

Amen thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2018
eyesofpearls:

Amen thanks eyesofpearls wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2018
emmylovex:
See gbege

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.