Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound (1764 Views)

Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by samguru(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Please i need someone to help me with information on how to send stray cats away from my compound, i have set bait,fumigated the compound and engage our security in manual killings yet these cats keep coming.

please help me to get rid of these cats
Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by 14teenK: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Be a good Samaritan and feed them.....cats are harmless creatures as long as they are stray,they will try to avoid you.
Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by Caustics: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2017
domesticate 2 of them and start rearing it for cat poultry. 1 full grown cat cost about 2500

1 Like

Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by coolcatty: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Caustics:
domesticate 2 of them and start rearing it for cat poultry. 1 full grown cat cost about 2500

U r very unserious....the animal is so so annoying....I hate them so much....very lazy animal that offers no use....imagine selling an adult animal for 2500...tueh

Op....mix indocide medicine in a bowl of warm milk and place at different corners of your house...,the cursed creatures will drink it and go and dies peacefully at their home...or u put live lizards in a bagco sack and lure the cat inside....tie the mouth of the sack and use blocks to kill em ...case closed....that's how I and my cousin killed all my grandma's cats back then.....
Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by Caustics: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
coolcatty:

..or u put live lizards in a bagco sack and lure the cat inside....tie the mouth of the sack and use blocks to kill em ...case closed....that's how I and my cousin killed all my grandma's cats back then.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and your moniker is coolcatty. Nice method there.
Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by coolcatty: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Caustics:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and your moniker is coolcatty. Nice method there.

grin grin

That's the irony bro.....I hate cats ehen....I even dislike people that own cats sef.

Lol
Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
coolcatty:

U r very unserious....the animal is so so annoying....I hate them so much....very lazy animal that offers no use....imagine selling an adult animal for 2500...tueh

Op....mix indocide medicine in a bowl of warm milk and place at different corners of your house...,the cursed creatures will drink it and go and dies peacefully at their home...or u put live lizards in a bagco sack and lure the cat inside....tie the mouth of the sack and use blocks to kill em ...case closed....that's how I and my cousin killed all my grandma's cats back then.....
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by chuckdee4(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
coolcatty:

Dude easy na, the poor cats have done nothing wrong na

1 Like

Re: How To Send Stray Cats Away From Your Compound by FrancisAdl(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
coolcatty:

grin grin they would haunt you o...

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Doberman Pinscher Puppies / African Tabby Kittens For Sale / Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.