Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger (3934 Views)

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2018
1. This is the aptly-named husky Hope, who was abandoned and neglected on the streets of Denpasar, Bali cry

2. When Rico Soegiarto, 26, first encountered the pup on the way home from work one night, she had bald spots

3. She was so thin you could see her bones through her diseased skin

4. She didn’t have long left to live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 3:37pm On May 12, 2018
5. Despite her condition however, her brilliant blue eyes still shone bright

6. And Rico knew that he had to give the neglected pup a second chance

7. I don’t know what was special about her”, Rico told Bored Panda

8. “Its about heart and feeling. I found her when I was on the way back home from work, she was in the middle of the street”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by izzou(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
sad

Bring this to your house and your parents will first slap you for picking a witch and bringing it to their house

You might probably go for deliverance the next day
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2018
9. After carefully nursing the husky back to health, with grooming, pet visits and plenty of good food

10. Rico shared the results of his beloved new pet’s transformation

11. She’s now strong and healthy with a thick, lustrous coat and those same burning blue eyes

12. She clearly adores Rico. “She loves getting petted and eats plenty of cookies!”

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by NnamdiN: 3:53pm On May 12, 2018
Sure that's the same dog?

5 Likes

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by Rany4all(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2018
izzou:
sad

Bring this to your house and your parents will first slap you for picking a witch and bringing it to their house

You might probably go for deliverance the next day
grin

Hahahahaha...I just, literally, fell off my chair!

3 Likes

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by Rany4all(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
NnamdiN:
Why not?
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mimmzfz11(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2018
NnamdiN:
yes dat d same dog it was published on metro news and BBC yesterday

3 Likes

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
NnamdiN:
Yap its touching thats why i posted it on nairaland, i almost cried

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by Rany4all(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
NnamdiN:
All the pup needed was some TLC!

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by Baroba(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2018
Amazing transformation, that young man deserves recognition..

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by abiolamitodun(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yap its touching thats why i posted it on nairaland, i almost cried
guess ur not from Nigeria
Nigerian babes will be like...enn enn how's that gonna fetch money for me

2 Likes

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 9:56pm On May 12, 2018
abiolamitodun:

guess ur not from Nigeria
Nigerian babes will be like...enn enn how's that gonna fetch money for me
grinI'm Nigerian but we all have different ways of processing our emotions, personally this is what I'd do in such situation but Nigerian dogs don't do well with strangers, especially that one with long mouth, is ekuke they call it or what? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by abiolamitodun(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI'm Nigerian but we all have different ways of processing our emotions, personally this is what I'd do in such situation but Nigerian dogs don't do well with strangers, especially that one with long mouth, is ekuke they call it or what? grin
u sure...is that u on ur Monica?
which part of Nigeria are u From?
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
abiolamitodun:

u sure...is that u on ur Monica?
which part of Nigeria are u From?
North
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by abiolamitodun(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
North
oh!! OK
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by vincentjk(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Aww that's a great dog lover with a good heart

Thumbs up dude

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by johnnyn1(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2018
This just made my day..
All pets deserves love..

Weldone to Rico for saving her life.

The world would be better if we engage in good deeds.
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by jeff1607(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
this is the real change

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by Namdeenero(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2018
Change!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by edimolu(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. This is the aptly-named husky Hope, who was abandoned and neglected on the streets of Denpasar, Bali cry

2. When Rico Soegiarto, 26, first encountered the pup on the way home from work one night, she had bald spots

You love dogs too, or just moved by the unkempt looks?!!
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 10:49am On May 14, 2018
edimolu:

You love dogs too, or just moved by the unkempt looks?!!
Both

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by edimolu(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Both

you have one?

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2018
edimolu:

you have one?
Used to

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by edimolu(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Used to
Aii
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by grandstar(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:

What is a husky doing in Bali? Is that not wickedness?

Those are temperate dogs
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by johnnyn1(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2018
grandstar:

Those are temperate dogs

i dont get you...
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by mhisbliss(f): 12:01pm On May 27, 2018
grandstar:

Those are temperate dogs
I wonder
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2018
johnnyn1:

i dont get you...
undecided lipsrsealed

Huskies originate from very cold countries.

Meanwhile, Bali is like Nigeria. Very hot

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by agboedeh: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
wonderful transformation
Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by atilla(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
I can't believe that dog n the first pic was a husky. That means Nigerian bongos would transform R taken care of well.

Men it's amazing that dog was alive and didn't die

1 Like

Re: See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger by davillian(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
grandstar:

Those are temperate dogs
You should ask what gsd and cucc are doing in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Mate A Male And Female Dog Of The Same Parent? / Rottweiler's Memory / N39,900 Affordable Female Brindle And Fawn Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.