Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes (12509 Views)

Fynestboi Elected Secretary General Of OAU STUDENTS UNION / Fynestboi Emerges OAU Students' Union Secretary General-elect / #OAUSUdecides2017: Fynestboi wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Countrygirl(f): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
I saw your name under charismatic leader, I voted for you there
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by 3RNEST(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
why will i vote?...give me 10 reason under the law of nairaland!! grin
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Engineermbugame(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Done
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by logadims: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fynestboi:

Na OAU oooo, but no worry I go graduate this year. tongue

You sha don vote?
of what importance are you to Nairaland people will post interesting post no encouragement by pushing it to front page. I've created numerous educative comments none of those topic has from pet section has reached front page...

Only irrelevant post are mostly sent to front page..... please help the pet section @ Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Fynestboi: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Countrygirl:
I saw your name under charismatic leader, I voted for you there

Please scroll down to vote under FACE OF OAU CATEGORY.
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fynestboi:

Lol. This is normal when it comes to online voting. Wether Keke napep driver voted or not he no mean.

Because people do it, does not make it right. This is wrong, so never ever shout and say Nigerian politicians are corrupt. We now all know you'll do worse and defend yourself by saying others do it too mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by bolethings: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Vote you ke. With all the brouhaha over bus, we don't even know your stand on that. We don't trust you anymore bro. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fynestboi:

Lol. Go an vote ooo. wink
Dunno how to vote
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Fynestboi: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Dunno how to vote

http://hotinc.com.ng/oau-awards/

Click this link and scroll down.

Under FACE OF OAU male CATEGORY.
Click Boluwajaiye Adeoluwa

;
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by iamdull(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Settle us first before we go vote for you
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Mystery007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mek e no be like say prsn wicked, i don vote for u shaa
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by scarplanet(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mr fynestboi, that many persons say damning things about you means you won't be a credible and right choice for that award...

Interestingly, you don't even try to douse the negative perceptions in these damning posts. You just read and ignore them as if it's none of your business!
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by justlaw(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
- What's the criteria for nominating you for this award??
- What has this particular award got to do with nairaland members... The voting should have been restricted to only students of OAU.
- If you are worthy of the award, people will know your worth and vote for you... hence, you don't have to come on here and beg for votes like PAUPER

2 Likes

Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by tunz7z(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
scarplanet:
Mr fynestboi, that many persons say damning things about you means you won't be a credible and right choice for that award...

Interestingly, you don't even try to douse the negative perceptions in these damning posts. You just read and ignore them as if it's none of your business!
if trump was like him during the presidential debate he would have lost the election to Hillary
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by dontai(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don gv u my vote in both but i don promise i no go do anything like voting again in this country againbut u break that record o dun mi sha.
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by ROYH(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
NGZONES.COM
idu1:
Where I fit download jay z's 4:44 album. Na that one consign me for now.
http://www.ngzones.com/mp3-download/download-jay-z-444-full-album/
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by dontai(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Because people do it, does not make it right. This is wrong, so never ever shout and say Nigerian politicians are corrupt. We now all know you'll do worse and defend yourself by saying others do it too mtcheeeeeew
And to think of it is award not election i think it should base on incredibility not begn or highest bidder and how will i no u are the face that runs the place or most charismatric stdnt if not voted by the stdnt themselves hmmm this country anything goes.
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Chelseafan1: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fynestboi:

THANKS YOU SO MUCH SIR.

Just voted too. All the best
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Remix10(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
where the face dey
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by funnynation(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is not fair I must say, I have pleaded for votes here but nobody even give me listening ear, Fynestboi I remembered chatting you to help me push my request to front-page but nothing till today
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by whyx06(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
bolethings:
Vote you ke. With all the brouhaha over bus, we don't even know your stand on that. We don't trust you anymore bro. Sorry.

I wander too oooo... I've ask him question in first page and yet he never answered. Why some people still clamouring to give him vote... #smh
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by LordCrimson(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just voted
Re: OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes by Outofsync(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
sorrygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Graduates From Cyprus University / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance / Outcry Over Total Merit Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.