Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter (705 Views)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by Priscy01(f): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2017
A Twitter user, Groove has revealed her shock at finding out that it was notorious kidnapper, Evans who kidnapped and murdered her uncle few years ago.

According to her, the family paid the ransom but he went ahead and killed him.

See the rest of her tweets below...

Coiled From; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/was-one-who-kidnapped-and-murdered-my.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44 Seun

Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by idoncare440(f): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
eeyah sowi dear... Rip to f dead
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by tyson98: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Make we rest about this Evans story jare

Why u no provide the name of ur uncle and make we check list wey dem release

Abeg who get indomie for house I dey hungry
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by thesicilian: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
You just found out? How? Who was your uncle?
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by Kimcutie: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
How true? Looking for followers undecided
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
sad They should hang that Evans asap.Lagos state police command should not transfer him to Anambra.Kill him
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by Ncsamuel(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
At this rate eh, some people will soon come out and blame evans on buhari's absence since may 2015!
Re: "Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter by Fhowe: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Attention seeker now everybody has that rich uncle evans kidnapped and killed ,(when someone is lieing their withnesses are never around,far or dead )since claiming a member of your family was kidnapped is now a way for people to look at you as rich naija i hail

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerians Arrested in India for Narcotics And Human Trafficking / (photos) Nysc Member Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Drunken Policeman Rapes 7-year-old Inside Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.