Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

SURGERY? Let's Discuss - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SURGERY? Let's Discuss (2571 Views)

Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / Are You Worry About Erection??? Let Discuss About Erectile Dysfunction Problem / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by sammysunny88: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Maryam07:
@sammysunny88,you have a thread where you market your products and i do read it.Don't spam this thread naa.We need surgical advice here not medications that claim to cure such challenges.I am a victim of such medications (not yours).Thought the fibroids will go away.Am still single at this age.I just had my fibroids removed last weekend.I will send d pics.Thanks to this dr for his advice and encouragement.
. Congratulation on your successful fibriod surgery. ThankGod it wasn't my medication that you were the victim of. Am not just claiming of the product to be effective but just very proud of the efficacy of the product because it works. One thing we should understand is that, there is different between herbal and nutritional supplement. So for the fact that you have tried one and it doesn't work for you for God knows the one you have tried, does not mean others will not work. Besides am not here desperate to sell this product but just trying to disseminate information about this wonderful products. As the matter of fact, there some medical doctors that knows about this herbal product and they are using it for their patients and they are getting remarkable results. Moreso, is not everybody that can afford some surgery bill or want to go for surgery if they see an alternative that is the essence of this information and I believe this information will be beneficial to others and some are getting the benefit already. Thanks very much ma
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by futuremoma34: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Doctor, I had a myectomy in February, and uptil now am still TTC,i Tot after the surgery, I will conceive very fast,but uptil now,no show..any tips to improve my chances pls?
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by sammysunny88: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
futuremoma34:
Doctor, I had a myectomy in February, and uptil now am still TTC,i Tot after the surgery, I will conceive very fast,but uptil now,no show..any tips to improve my chances pls?
. Before going into fibroid surgery, we need understand the risk factor associated to it and of it is delay in conceiving or may not be able to conceive again especially a lady who have not been pregnant before has the highest risk. You can go through my post pick up my number there, chat me up let's talk about.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2017
futuremoma34:
My dear sister, why not visit the hospital.@dr,mercycity,pls come assist o
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by ifyalways(f): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Sammysunny, why have you hijacked this thread with your Chinese wonder drugs?
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
futuremoma34:
Good morning,inability to conceive may be due to many factors eg Male factors(oligo/azoospermia),hormonal(imbalance),Ovarian(premature Ovarian failure),tubal(obstruction),uterine(submucosal fibroids,endometriosis etc).So any of these could be the cause my advice is that you should see a certified medical doctor .
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2017
futuremoma34:
Good morning,inability to conceive may be due to many factors eg Male factors(oligo/azoospermia), hormonal(imbalance), Ovarian(premature Ovarian failure), tubal(obstruction), uterine(submucosal fibroids,endometriosis etc).So any of these could be the cause my advice is that you should see a certified medical doctor.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Maryam07:
Zeezzy,you mean you've done your myomectomy too?Congrats o,my sister.Wishing you a bfp soonest.I follow you on the TTC thread
Thank you,sis.Was discharged yesterday
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2017
How is everyone doing?@futuremoma34, Thought you said something about ovarian cyst being removed during your surgery.Are you sure you've been ovulating after the procedure?Try confirm that first via folliculometry or ovulation prediction kit.Also,discuss with a good gynae.Time is very important after fibroid surgery.Best of luck.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning everyone. Hope those that had surgery has healed up.Those still searching for d right place,may God guide you.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by floriano: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hi naira landers
Pls I do have a small Lipoma lump at d back of my neck, its not big but bothersome, and am afraid it could grow bigger, pls house any idea or where I can remove it at a cheaper rate ? Thanks
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello doc. I want to go for tonsillectomy because I get tonsil stones a lot and it is really affecting me. I was told at the public hospital to come back next year as they are all booked for the year and I can seem to find an affordable private clinic.
Pls what can I do?
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
floriano:
Hi naira landers
Pls I do have a small Lipoma lump at d back of my neck, its not big but bothersome, and am afraid it could grow bigger, pls house any idea or where I can remove it at a cheaper rate ? Thanks
You can contact the Dr on WhatsApp 08027497786.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
segunernes:
Hello doc. I want to go for tonsillectomy because I get tonsil stones a lot and it is really affecting me. I was told at the public hospital to come back next year as they are all booked for the year and I can seem to find an affordable private clinic.
Pls what can I do?
You can contact him too,maybe he can assist in any form.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Cure For Goitre. / Food Supplements Business In Nigeria / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.