Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (30695 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Abfinest007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
she is just seeking for attention. or u be Beyonce
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by lonelydora: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Waiting for the gif
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Waiting for the gif

I would have dear but unfortunately GIFs and Memes have been polluted by tribalists and kids.

But because of you...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Erums(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Toke is trash... She just wanna stay relevant.... What a fake life
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
88natzy:
Nwamaikpe you have started making sensible comments and I don't like it. You just one the few demented commenters that I read their lines just to laugh.

If to say the World na my own I for make you the woman for my throne!
I don't mind what they say!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
how true is Rotimi yanshing Toke abeg ?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Fabbyboy: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wetin concern you......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by lonelydora: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Let me see which married internationally known, renowned musical talent and billionaire wife is making this insinuations...

[img]https://grizzlybomb.files./2012/10/tumblr_mc25neq4xs1rp8m6mo1_500.gif[/img]

That's why I love you. You don't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by ideology(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
I was really expecting a blast!
no be only you oooo, Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by praxisnetworks: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
samtee37:

Jacob zena, which country is he from, Cus the Jacob ZUMA me know is from S Africa grin
Calabar.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by iamtardey: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
eeya I just smoked my last f*ck cool
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by jona4real92(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Top 10 Fat Lies We Tell Our Partners
Read full articel: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/07/top-10-fat-lies-we-tell-our-partners.html?m=1

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by harrowmykel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps developed by a nigerian..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here -----

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0097fac8

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here ---
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ba19a7db

Kindly share
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well.... Jay z is not Maje Ayida and Beyonce is not Toke Makinwa. The circumstances aren't the same.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by jimoqua: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Biblically, men are born to cheat and have more women but today women refuse to ignore and wait for their turns
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
That Elevator scene I knew he cheated and probably flaunted it in public too but I salute Beyoncé and him for forgiving it's not easy and then again maybe that's what is selling now ...as an artist when I rap controversially I see a rise in interest and it's a strategy it doesn't mean it's true and then again if it is then it's their truth they don't owe explanations.

You have to understand art has different forms and a record is a stage they are acting but are a solid family not swayed by your views. I will pull on Beyoncé in that elevator because my family cares about me and how the public sees me Solange had enough though it was wrong men you gotta learn to not be proud of cheating it is known to kill a whole dynasty
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by crisisexpert321(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Toke shut the Bleep up
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
This Toke is still a learner.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by happney65: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. I hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?

She works with Amuludun FM.. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Greatidonis: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
She way uncle Ameachi dey lubricate her engine she no write book 4 that one oh. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Israel13(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
she will not mind her own business now oooo she wey her finger nails long pass her marriage...
Aaaah brother it is not fair now pity the woman abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Hushpuppi: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
mtcheww!

is dis one news?

abeg any latest 4rm hushpuppi's sea of red shoes & phyno mama house?

This got me... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by idu1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
samtee37:

Jacob zena, which country is he from, Cus the Jacob ZUMA me know is from S Africa grin

I no fit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Ulomoney(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
You sure say you get brain at all? #SeriouslyDoubtingIt

Hotshawarma:
she will not mind her own business now oooo she wey her finger nails long pass her marriage...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Lordtunji(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
I pray you guys realise soonest that JayZ n Beyoncè cheating rumors are all marketing strategies for their music n nothing more, so keep carrying their matter on your head while they smike to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by April4th(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Akeelahtunez:
Nigerians and savagery is like Jacob Zuma's meme �

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by laudate: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. I hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?
Different strokes, for different folks - that's true. Toke is not Beyonce, and Beyonce is not Toke. sad You cannot expect both of them to react the same way to the same thing. There is no record that Jay-Z got someone else pregnant while he was still married to Beyonce, unlike what Maje did when he was still married to Toke. He even flaunted his relationship with Anita, the 2nd girl on social media. shocked One party alone cannot keep a marriage intact. It takes two to make a union, work.

Jay-Z was man enough to apologise for his mistakes, come clean about it, take responsibility and FIX it. sad No record of Maje doing that, to Toke. Instead he denied it, pretended like it didn't happen - then when he couldn't lie anymore, he shoved it under the carpet & kept mum, thinking it would go away. Toke chose to write a book in order to get closure, instead of suffering in silence, praying to get healed. undecided

My point? Two different men, and two different women were involved. Both men handled their situations differently, and got different results. End of story...! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
look who is talking? she gave a lot of relationship advice on youtube back then and her own marriage still crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / Mercy Johnson's Second Outfit At AMVCAs / Singer, Patoranking Spotted On An Okada ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.