Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Countries With The Largest Airline In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Countries With The Largest Airline In The World (435 Views)

An Igbo Billionaire Set To Launch New Airline In Nigeria(Photos) / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries With The Largest Airline In The World by basti1212(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Largest airlines in the world is considered by revenue generated, number of aircrafts owned, countries covered, etc. The slump in global oil price and appreciation of Us Dollars has turned out to be a huge gain in the industry. The airline market is now edging closer to the oil market. Check out the list : http://slick.siterubix.com/worlds-largest-airlines and see where Nigeria, the number one oil producer in Africa is. Or should Nigeria not be in the list?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Advices To Guide Me Through / Unveiling Africa's Largest Supply-chain Network: Aniwura.com / The Road To 8k+ Monthly With ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.