Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? (1317 Views)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU WROTE THAT APTITUDE TEST FEW MINUTES AGO

What wont we see in this country again??
60 questions in 10minutes and the questions are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now, before you comment, solve this one....

A shop keeper sold a T.V set for Rs.17,940 with a discount of 8% and earned a
profit of 19.6%.What would have been the percentage of profit earned if no
discount was offered?

A. 24.8%
B. 25%
C. 26.4%
D. None of these
E. Cannot be determined

Goodluck...

On a serious note, if there can be any serious note for this type of test, how did you fare??
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
interestingly, I came back to the platform and saw many very simple questions........

It is just an issue of logging in at the wrong time I guess.

So maybe you need to pray well before you log in.....
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
If there are those about to write the test and need tips, you might have it if you request
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Ruler2: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
bamasite:
If there are those about to write the test and need tips, you might have it if you request
I requested and nothing yet
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
those guys r crazy...
dey r high on cheap drugs
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by able88(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
I just lost interest in them. I couldn't even finish up-to the 10th question. How could they expect us to solve questions mainly on arithmetic in 5secs? I don't think they're serious yet to recruit people.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by able88(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
I just lost interest in them. I couldn't even finish up-to the 10th question. How could they expect us to solve each question mainly on arithmetic in 5secs? I don't think they're serious yet to recruit people.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by kachi7021(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
I wonder if they think we are Robots
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by psalmy2g(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
they are high on cheap drugs.. mine was 60 questions in 10 minutes...
LOlx...

I go like know who passs....

Nigerian sha,,,,

This is nt obtainable anywhere in the world....

Esp for a job like that...
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by excanny: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
stvpid guys,just wasted my money in cybercafe today.
Idiots.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by jarrot(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
lost interest from the onset when I first received a mail stating 200 questions in 25 mins.
I believe same vacancy will come up soon so people will be forced to purchase the so called study questions while enriching them.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
They just wanted to sell. 10 s for 1 question. How can you read a 5-line question in 10 s and understand? Then how do you answer it?
Balderdash.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ruler2:

I requested and nothing yet

please am so sorry bro....
I did not get any request while I was active on the thread....

hope am forgiven
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by ganie(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Its just a no brainer. I will like to know whoever passed too.
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by oracle009(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
I discontinued after fourth question. They are not serious at all

1 Like

Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Niyeal(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
My brothers the thing tired me oo. I tot it general paper and english, b4 i can find my calculator it 6minutes remaining. Negative answer attracted deduction. I can bet it my 2balls mathematics prof with time alloted (10minutes) cannot score 25%
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Skilme(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
I was told to write the test today July 1st last month but they later sent me another mail to write on july16...is there anyone with such?
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by kachi7021(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Niyeal:
My brothers the thing tired me oo. I tot it general paper and english, b4 i can find my calculator it 6minutes remaining. Negative answer attracted deduction. I can bet it my 2balls mathematics prof with time alloted (10minutes) cannot score 25%

Funny nigga
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by rOsy247(f): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin I can't fit laugh... At a point I wasn't reading the questions anymore, I was just ticking any answer that was appealing just to meet up the time. Lol

Here are few questions I screenshot

Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by Ruler2: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
bamasite:

please am so sorry bro....
I did not get any request while I was active on the thread....

hope am forgiven
Sure grin ...but i was told d test is slated for 15th July. Just in case u still have it to send. Bless up
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by CaptainKool15(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
bamasite:

I officially request for help..
aymat4real@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
CaptainKool15:

I officially request for help..
aymat4real@gmail.com.
Thank you
Expired bro....good luck
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 3:10am On Jul 03, 2017
psalmy2g:
they are big idiots..

what were they actually testing for...

questions u cant understand in 30seconds....

wen a guy said they are simple questions i thought its nt calculations...

and funny enough they said negative marking with wrong answer.....

i bet u whomever set that question cant solve n get 10%....

nigeria sha... for a tutor job?

hmmmm

if na shell or chevron job that means they will set 1 qustion in 2seconds...

mad people........
Abi na two questions in one second
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by myke92(m): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2017
bamasite:
undecided
Re: The Bekaufmann Aptitude Test: How Did You Fare? by bamasite(m): 4:16am On Jul 03, 2017
myke92:

Bro, could you pls forward a copy to sleekmike4real@yahoo.com
Expired bro....

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job / NIGACHEM Nigeria Limited Recruitment For A Secretary / 2018 POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT: List Of Invited Candidates For Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.