Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Whats Wrong With This Picture? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats Wrong With This Picture? (2115 Views)

Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / Whats Your Best Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nutase: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
I stumbled on this when flipping through DSTV channels due to boredom.

Can you see it

Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
I assume the poor picture quality probably because you used a Tecno or infinix phone to take this picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by symbianDON(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
that movie must be Nollywood's version of back to the future
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Aldebaran(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nutase:

Can you see it

2019. grin grin grin
I also stumbled on ur futiristic grin===Futuristic

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nutase: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aldebaran:

2019. grin grin grin
I also stumbled on ur futiristic grin===Futuristic
smartest guy. grin
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nutase: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I assume the poor picture quality probably because you used a Tecno or infinix phone to take this picture?
wetin techno abi ifinix do you? You leave question wen dem ask you dey analyze phone camera. FYI na iPhone 8 camera installed on galaxy 8 phone I use.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nutase: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
symbianDON:
that movie must be Nollywood's version of back to the future
wrong.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by ehnok(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by y3mi(m): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Nutase:

Can you see it
Yes she fell into the hands of the village deity in 2019 like Kratos did on Atlas 2019BC. I don't watch Nollywood but I've seen worse using the (i) button on that remote on Nigerian based contents and channels.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture? by AgoraRoad(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2018
The most graphic horror snuff film ever released
To say this is disturbing is an understatement. Let me paint you a picture: two women and chained down to tables by their throats. A long table covered with an assortment of tools, weapons, drugs, and video equipment is at their feet.

Four men wearing masks circle the tables, three of them with cameras, the fourth, the one known as ‘The Actor,” a hulking beast with a Baphomet mask on (played by Eight the Chosen One). While the others keep the cameras rolling,

The Actor’s job is simple: carve the women up into pieces amidst a barrage of The Director’s (Scott Gabbey) instructions (lines like “do it slower, make me hard” and a constant and impatient demand to “start on the left, never on the right” are the closest to the very darkest of humor you’ll find here). And that is exactly what you get for the next hour +.

Watch is here http://agoraroad.com/from-the-darknet/snuff-film-american-guinea-pig-bouquet-of-guts-and-gore/

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 5 / Free Live TV Mobile App / West African Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.