Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 (2125 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2013
lets start with the photos of house mates in the house
It seems they over slept than their usual hours

check out more http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2013
Some of the latest news

Diamonds Still Shocked By The Evictions

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/beverly-23.jpg[/img]

After Sunday night’s surprising evictions that left Angola without any Chaser in the Big Brother house, most housemates especially the Rubies are still very sad about what happened.
During their Diary Session’s with Big Brother yesterday evening, most of the Ruby housemates were honest to Big Brother and told him that they even did not think that Neyll and Biguesas could depart on Sunday. Nigeria’s Beverly told Big Brother that the evictions were too shocking and she really did not expect Neyll to go. She added that losing two Angolans on the same day was too terrifying.
Beverly went ahead and told Big Brother that what happened to Neyll and Biguesas proved to her that anything can happen to any one in the Big Brother house.
Other housemates like Zimbabwe’s Hakeem also had a word to say to Big Brother about the Sunday evictions, he said that he was too shocked by the departure of Biguesas. He wished that Biguesas should not have been evicted because he is a very nice and cool guy.
Hakeem added that he thinks Bolt will probably be nominated again this week because he talks stuff that annoys almost all the housemates and indeed he was nominated.

Source:http://bbafrica.tv/41483/diamonds-still-in-shock/
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Will The ‘Boltty’ Empire Collapse?

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/BOL.png[/img]

Yesterday’s nominations recorded the highest number of nominees thus far in the Big Brother house and it’s most probably the increase in number that dragged along love birds Betty and Bolt.

This week, 7 Chasers are up for possible eviction but at least two will be sent home. Will it be Betty, Bolt, Nando, Oneal, Motamma Elikem or Natasha? Time will tell.

Well for the first time, the ‘Boltty’ couple is up, in previous weeks, it’s only the ‘man of the house’ Bolt who has been up but thanks to his stars, he’s been saved twice by the HOH, unfortunately, his luck seems to have run out after he went up yesterday and HOH Annabel didn’t have the option of saving him because she had to save her Chase dreams first.

Bolt’s beau Betty also went up after she gunned 3 nomination nods. These two have shared some intimate moments in the house, whatever they’ve done during those romantic moments will probably have another day for discussion.

From the look of things, the ‘Boltty’ empire may be in danger specifically because the housemates that are up are many yet they have to share the 15 country votes!

However, Bolt has always stressed during his Diaries that his ‘Positivity’ has seen him through a lot and he believes the same will do the magic in the Big Brother house.

What’s your take on the ‘Boltty empire’, will it survive beyond this week?

Source:http://bbafrica.tv/41488/will-the-boltty-empire-collapse/
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
the latest photos of your best house mate in the house
More of them in there animal out fit

http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Oneal's Diary Session

Oneal good day and welcome to your DS; Thank you
The animal Character he plays; Male Elephant, interesting with Feza as the female elephant
Any similarities about his character and Oneal; There's
How he thinks the Rubies will perform during this week's task after the warning they received last week; They are going to do very well
About the new HOH and how he's doing his work; He's cool and he's trying so hard to make things are right, he has fresh ideas, he's bringing pple together.
About bringing pple together; He talks about the Pokello-Selly saga where Bassey wanted the two to sort out the issue.
About something that he mentioned that might happen between him and Feza; He says that she (Feza) was curious on who he was, she wanted to find out things herself.

Feza's Diary Session

Feza good day and welcome to your DS; Good day Biggie
Her animal Character and if she's in the trend of the character; Female character, playful and infatuated and likes to have fun
About her two targets; She had a plan and left, one of the target was put aside and the second one is no longer a target but a Friend
Who this target(Friend) is : Oneal
How can Biggie try to relieve what she has on her mind; He can't becoz the person she likes doesn't like her back, Feza says that the person's action are disappointing

Source:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?23597-Day-23-Live-Updates/page19
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Motamma

motamma good day and welcome to yr diary session: thanks biggie
tell biggie how motamma is feeling today and your animal character: am gd 2day and am a baby elephant
Is your animal related to your behavior: yeah
do u think housemates will win a record fourth 100% wager: ov course
why so: because we listen properly and follow instructions
How do you think about the new HOH: i feel for her coz, sunday she was swapped, then monday she was nominated, but she is okay

Hakeem
good day and welcome to your diary session: i don't sleep at night, i only sleep during dy
would like me to organize a doctor: yes
how he finds the task: it's ok, mine is a monkey, it imitates a human so i feel its ok
how u find yr house: its ok, thought people don't like me, but we r ok
what do u think about Annabel's decision: i think she put Melvin up for evict

maria
maria gd day and welcome yr ds: not ok, haven't got ma pain killers
hw can i help you: give me pain killers
what animal are u: a monkey called bella
describe to biggie what character is bella: bella is a monkey which eats alot of bananas just like maria, she
sine there is s alion in the bb house: how does bella feel: she is so scared
how can bella overcome this: she will punch the lion
the wager: we shall make it 100%

source:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?23597-Day-23-Live-Updates/page22
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Melvin's diary sessions
gd dy and welcome to yr ds: thanks Biggie
how is melvin : he's gd
how do you feel about the nominees revealed last night and how he feels about the number: the frist time to have four nominees from the same house
how he feels about the HOH decision: i was happy she didn't go, becoz i put her up there, i made her know that i wont feel bad if she also puts me up there, i won't feel bad, i told her to talk to me, laugh with me freely
this is very honorable of u: thanks biggie

Beverly's diary Session
good day and welcome to your diary session: good day biggie
tell biggie how the big brother house is doing: ok
how housemates feel about the task: we r comfortable
how do you call your self/animal: am still thinking of a name
tell biggie about how you feel about the nominees revealed last night: four nominees is just surprising,

Bolt diary session
Good and welcome to your diary session: thanks biggie
how did u feel about the nominees and their number: i was not surprised to hear my name but was surprised to hear betty's name
what do you think about HOH decision: i think she saved her self and put melvin
about the week's task and describe your animal: the lion becouse a lion is the king of the jungle and that what i want like a boss
how housemates feel about the task and the wager: i think we shall make becoz we've always won it
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nando
good day and welcome to your diary session: very shocking coz of 4 people frm our house
how it feels to be nominated for the first time: it's crazy, it's shocking
you mentioned that your game had not started yet, so tell BB if getting nominated will get your game started: in 2 weeks to come
who are your favourites and non favourites: bimp, hakeem, angelo, feza, annabel, bolt, melvin, beverly, oneal
in your opinion tell biggie were the game stands: it hasn't started yet, becoz pipo care about others, my best friend, ma girl friend
about the task and which animal u're playing: am a lion, i like a lion
what characters of a lion do you like: love making, aggressive, protective

Annabel
hello again HOH: hello
how's Annabel: am good
how is your new role: so far so good, they obey, they are doing good
about your personality what animal wld u compare to your self and why, biggie is just curious:hmmmmmmmm
tell biggie your animal in this week's task: i like dogs, even at home i have 5 dogs, am acting a dog, it reminds me about ma dog called left eye back home, its very small and nice.
what's on annabel's mind: only sunday evictions, revealing ma decision, the person i swapped came and hugged mi just after swapping her
Did last week's swapp determine your swapp decision: no i am just playing a game, i have ma strategies

More:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?23597-Day-23-Live-Updates/page24
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Betty good day and welcome to your diary session: thanks Biggie
Which animal are you playing: elephant, it's friendly, it has an opened mind
tell biggie how u feel about the nominations, and for your name to have been there: it feels bad but it's a game
How she feels about bolt being nominated: feels bad
How she feels about HOH decision: obvious couse she has to save her self
Who do u think HOH replaced: i think melvin
How she's doing her duties: she doing them well
Do u think housemates will win the 100% wager: yeah
What's on yr mind: pipo are getting groupee, i don't like that, u may not nominate your selves, me and bolt we are not groupee
Who do you think forms groups: i think melvin and beverly, they are former rubies,then Dillish and maria
What wild animal you compare yourself to: the elephant, its big and strong, it can protect it's self
So we will end yr session here: ok

Dillish good day and welcome to your diary sessions: good day biggie
Which animal: a tweedy bird, little chick, am not similar to it but i enjoy it
How do you feel about the task: Hakeem is sleeping, he says he's tired when u wake him up
Which wild animal: a cheetah, even Beverly told mi
Tell biggie about the revealed nominees: it was shocking to hear four names, i was assured about bolt, but scared about Betty,Nando
When biggie mentioned Nando and Betty,do the nominees being revealed do something to the nominated housemates : i think anything can happen at any time
How do housemates relate to one another: that a tricky question
Biggie was just curious, tell biggie about the paranoia in the house: people are not that paranoid, it's just three weeks in the house

Source:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?23597-Day-23-Live-Updates/page24
Re: Big Brother Africa The Chase Day Live Updates Day 23 by bbafrica: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Latest photos of house mates in the house

more:http://www.gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rock The Boat - A Short Film / Can One Learn Hindi From Watching Indian Movies? / Free Live TV Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.