Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... (1333 Views)

New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Unbiased Review Of The Tecno Camon CX; The Good, The Bad And The Body. / Tecno Camon CX Air Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Mrviktor(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yea you heard that.. camon cx air users have been in the dark for some weeks now.. while cx users have gotten 4 to 5 updates now we have had none.... We'll be happy guys be very happy... Update is finally here...

Yea..i'l be updating this night.. along side a review of the update.. to know if it's worth it or not.. stay tuned guys..

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Mrviktor(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ready to rumble...
Airtel night plan got me...

1 Like

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Mrviktor(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin... Bea interface.. tecno really impressed

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Behankey(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2017
That is cool. Have you updated it and how is the feel now? Did the update disable major bugs?

2 Likes

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Freelancerx: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Hopefully the update will fix some of the problems highlighted by the CX air users.

1 Like

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by scarycuteface(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Now I'm sure other Tecno phones will get updates soon too.
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Theyveedo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mrviktor:
Yea you heard that.. camon cx air users have been in the dark for some weeks now.. while cx users have gotten 4 to 5 updates now we have had none.... We'll be happy guys be very happy... Update is finally here...

Yea..i'l be updating this night.. along side a review of the update.. to know if it's worth it or not.. stay tuned guys..

I want to get this phone this week but u just need someone who has used to phone to share their experience with the phone . how strong is the battery?
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by mangala14(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
How do you manage to install the numerous games on your phone cos mine can only install games on the memory card
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by sixtusjr(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Theyveedo:

I want to get this phone this week but u just need someone who has used to phone to share their experience with the phone . how strong is the battery?
the phone is cool wink
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by reumat(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Only in Nigeria u see bugfix and pple will jump and open tred and call it update.
Tecno dat don't knw how to provide update, Let dem lean from infinix!!!

1 Like

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by tafat: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is such a great phone
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Mrviktor(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
The update fixed the power saver option.. no lags whatsoever and super fast super effective...
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Mrviktor(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gangstar Vegas on camon cx air...

The phone is dope..
tongue tongue

Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Ennyholar: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very nice

The update came at the right time.
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Kingmanny88(m): 5:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Mrviktor:
Ready to rumble...
Good day bro. Please can you share the apk for that PES 2017 with me, maybe via Whatsapp?
I really will appreciate that.
My Whatsapp number is 08184308495..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by iammanuel(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Guy if u install app from play store, does it move to SD or Stay in internal memory
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by Patrick33(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Mrviktor:
Ready to rumble...
your game list no complete if you no get nba2k17 or jade empire....but i doubt any tecno phones can run those....they are snapdragon favoured.
Re: Hot....camon CX AIR, Receives First Update... by percyshelu(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Mrviktor:
grin... Bea interface.. tecno really impressed
guy how do u have such heavy games in a 16gb memory?? I can't install many games in mine and games dnt install in sd card. do u normally move some games to sd card or what

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best Tecno Phones And Their Prices / Official Video!! How To Make Your Facebook Name Become Invisible / Glo Bolt Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.