Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bussiness That Is Making Young Nigerians Proud. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bussiness That Is Making Young Nigerians Proud. (494 Views)

What Are The Bussiness That Will Make you 50-250k Monthly. / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness That Is Making Young Nigerians Proud. by zetosms(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Building a website that makes money is a dream of many but a reality to few; I can prove that I am the one of lucky few.
In the last few years I tried to find the best website to build and have a steady income but found myself in worries.

I got a lot of encouraging and discouraging advice from folks, but I did not give up until I found the right ones that is best to my taste.
The problem was, there are just too many opportunities to earn a figure from a website and the worst part was making the choice.
I made the choice to start Mobile Messaging Setup and today is paying me heavily, which I am sure you will not be left out.

What is Mobile Marketing Business Setup? It’s a special business model which is often referred to as Subscription base Business (SBB) in this business model you become a service provider of mobile messaging products such as VOICE SMS popularly called ROBOCALL or VOICE BLAST,[b] BULK SMS, SMS SHORTCODE, CALLER TUNE, BULK EMAIL SETUP [/b]etc.

In this income opportunity, it’s not like other products where customer will purchase a product and never return till 2-3 months because the product is still intact. This way you create cool residual income stream flowing into your account steady. We will do the rest hard job for you, by setting up any of this business website for you with a unique features you can't get elsewhere.

Why can't you call or give us Message on how to start this business.

Tel: 0..8...102..92...79..78
Email: info@zetosms.com

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Training Live / Make More And More Money With This / Chioma Ukonu Of Recyclepoints Wins $205,774.67 In #chivasventure 2017 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.