Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I need help!!! I Am Frustrated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need help!!! I Am Frustrated (2140 Views)

I Am Frustrated And Need Help / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated / I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by stayceeL(f): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Moving to Lagos few months ago with just 2000 in my purse and determined to make it. started job hunting immediately so I could settle and leave the place I was squatting. After few weeks i was asked to leave. Got another place to squat and got an 11 months contract job with an NGO and a pay of 50,000 monthly. How relieved I was. After scratching all I had and also borrowing to paying rent, I was duped by the land lord.
I have applied for several jobs ranging from PA, to Customer care, even to front desk assistant, (far from the medical course i studied) when I m lucky to be contacted for interview, the pay is never higher than 30,000. How will a graduate who was in school for 6years and has no helper be on such a monthly salary.
I have tried ponzi and online investments, and lost to them too, I can't even start a business because I pay back debts from my salary every month.
I have fought the urge of surviving the way most Lagos gals survive. I have vowed not to sell my self for money or even attempt to take my life.
I will fight the good fight, I will trust in God, I will wipe my tears and urge on.
I won't think of all I lost in few months, I won't think of the cruelty of men, I won't think of the help people don't render, I won't think of how many more strangers I need to plead with for shelter, I won't think of how I am all alone. I will believe, I will be strong and I will conquer!!!
This isn't just a cry for help, it is motivation for those in a similar situation. Don't back out, don't give in. I CAN, YOU CAN!!!

10 Likes

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by olatola00(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Amen.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by dingbang(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2017
I love you already

1 Like

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2017
This post will get you a better job, I don't just say it; I know it will.

Please, persevere, don't fail your test of glory

2 Likes

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by matrix199(m): 2:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Stop waiting for a breakthrough, be the breakthrough you need.

If you can't create wealth for yourself, then you can't help rake in profit for any employer out there. That's probably why many are unemployed.

Always look for opportunities to seize. Learn to squeeze water out from rocks.

And remember, "money is welcomed even if it comes in a dirty sack. Someone became a multimillionaire running a "shit" business.

1 Like

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by falcon01: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
I love you already
sad
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by tbliss22(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Don't give up dearie..... Hundreds of hustlers like you are out there who never gave in for brutality of men via sleeping around. As you have said STAY STRONG, very soon all will be a thing of the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by policy12: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
May the lord bless ur hustle and pick your/our call.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by GeoOla25(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
had it been you're a guy, I would have help you with an accommodation has rommie around Ajah area....stay focus...God is about to answer your prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by davepepple83(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2017
I love you most. Please, give your contact and let us start a relationship. Contact me on Whatsapp or call with 08066449360
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2017
This is your month of Unlimited progress. key into the prophesy.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by espionage48(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
davepepple83:
I love you most. Please, give your contact and let us start a relationship. Contact me on Whatsapp or call with 08066449360
relationship !!!! oga better talk wetin U want now oo.
girls no dy ur area? some guys sef

1 Like

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Ur own better!!! Am a graduate too but I haven't finish paying my school fees which is up to 200k.. ... Am owing a friend of mine 50k , My project printings and hard cover 15k+ .. NOW am working at Lagos Island where am being paid 15k which is too small ... Nairalanders I need a job even though say na cleaning with good salary range
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
davepepple83:
HOPE YOU GET SISTER??
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by tbliss22(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
john4reala:
HOPE YOU GET SISTER??

No mind the guy.... funny guys everywhere looking for ladies to take advantage on....

1 Like

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Besto(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Whereas some where over fiverr my cuzin is earning 200 dollars = 68k per month just for uploading 10pictuers per day on Instagram for an Italian photographer.

@op..Get a skill and freelance and watch out how things turn around.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by dyangprof(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
send ya cv to my mail.
attash a passport photo pls.
den pray hard
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Besto:
Whereas some where over fiverr my cuzin is earning 200 dollars = 68k per month just for uploading 10pictuers per day on Instagram for an Italian photographer.

hello bro can u teach me??
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by stanleychi: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
what is your discipline
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by stayceeL(f): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
stanleychi:
what is your discipline
prosthesis and orthosis. but I can work efficiently as a customer service rep, a personal assistant. In fact I can handle any administrative position
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by stayceeL(f): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
dyangprof:
send ya cv to my mail.
attash a passport photo pls.
den pray hard
I sent you an E-mail message, please reply so we can be connected. thank you.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by AJVC(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am ready to help you if you believe,
I don't have any bad intention
Just contact me through my email: chidimma_juliet@yahoomail.com
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
matrix199:
Stop waiting for a breakthrough, be the breakthrough you need.

If you can't create wealth for yourself, then you can't help rake in profit for any employer out there. That's probably why many are unemployed.

Always look for opportunities to seize. Learn to squeeze water out from rocks.

And remember, "money is welcomed even if it comes in a dirty sack. Someone became a multimillionaire running a "shit" business.

Oga abeg keep quiet,u self how many breakthrough have u made? Someone is speaking her mind u are telling thing u have not practiced
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by mccben4(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
I pray God open doors for you in Jesus name
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by dyangprof(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
stayceeL:

I sent you an E-mail message, please reply so we can be connected. thank you.

do wot i tod u to do.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Samtobh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
stayceeL:
Moving to Lagos few months ago with just 2000 in my purse and determined to make it. started job hunting immediately so I could settle and leave the place I was squatting. After few weeks i was asked to leave. Got another place to squat and got an 11 months contract job with an NGO and a pay of 50,000 monthly. How relieved I was. After scratching all I had and also borrowing to paying rent, I was duped by the land lord.
I have applied for several jobs ranging from PA, to Customer care, even to front desk assistant, (far from the medical course i studied) when I m lucky to be contacted for interview, the pay is never higher than 30,000. How will a graduate who was in school for 6years and has no helper be on such a monthly salary.
I have tried ponzi and online investments, and lost to them too, I can't even start a business because I pay back debts from my salary every month.
I have fought the urge of surviving the way most Lagos gals survive. I have vowed not to sell my self for money or even attempt to take my life.
I will fight the good fight, I will trust in God, I will wipe my tears and urge on.
I won't think of all I lost in few months, I won't think of the cruelty of men, I won't think of the help people don't render, I won't think of how many more strangers I need to plead with for shelter, I won't think of how I am all alone. I will believe, I will be strong and I will conquer!!!
This isn't just a cry for help, it is motivation for those in a similar situation. Don't back out, don't give in. I CAN, YOU CAN!!!

1 Like

Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Many will come here and promise you heaven on earth...be smart about the decision you make. You made a silly decision relocating to lagos with just 2K in your hands. What you must have heard is there are opportunities in Lagos bla bla. All bull story. There are opportunities everywhere. how can a graduate survive on 30k monthly. Those are the kinds of jobs you may likely find. 30k, 50k. If I may ask, what city did you relocate from and what was the condition. Were you staying with your parents or any family member. It takes only a good person to accommodate you for a long period of time without complains. There is no fast way to making money. I can see that you have this mentality as you mentioned ponzi scheme. It will be best you highlight your skill. If possible attach your CV on here or paste it.
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by smithyemy: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
pls,help a nairaland brother also.i recently relocate to lagos.ve started working,also.pls,i need a room to stay or a self contain around ajah axis or eti osa~lekki area.pls,i can pay part of the money b4 moving in and i will balance u @ d end of july(from my salary).also,alternatively,am open to squatting with sum1 also.my number is 08135554005
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by jaelz(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Besto:

Oga abeg pls teach me the way o
Re: I need help!!! I Am Frustrated by Ndutrend: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
In need of a job? Whatsapp me on 07032638427

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Group Customer Sales & Service Agent I Recruitment / Old Mutual Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee & Job Recruitment 2020 / Bankers' Package- Is It Worth All The Wahala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.