Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Should My CDA Contribute Money To Bail Youths Raided In Ikorodu Here? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should My CDA Contribute Money To Bail Youths Raided In Ikorodu Here? (401 Views)

Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should My CDA Contribute Money To Bail Youths Raided In Ikorodu Here? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 02, 2017
At about 6 pm yesterday, my junior brother ran in to tell me that he just escaped from being raided by men of the Nigerian Police Force and several vigilante enforcers (2 of his friends where just being arrested, boys I know as responsible students from respectable homes). I rushed outside to confirm the occurrence only to see 'Black Marias' flanked by marauding overzealous cops and OPC members. Was I stunned...I told my brother to stay put indoors and made a call to the parent of one the boys arrested (she works at Abeokuta). About 2 hours later she called me back and told me that she has spoken to the Dad (who is a prominent member of our CDA- Community Development Authority) and that a delegation of Landlords are donating money to pay Police for the release of the unlawfully detained artisans, traders and students in their custody. You can bet my repulsion at the decision 'honourable/learned' landlords had made.
But then it occurred to me how many lawyers we have in Nairaland, so I ask the question, should the CDA committee bribe NPF for raiding law abiding citizens and how to forestall such from reoccurring. This scenario happened in Egbin, Ikorodu-Lagos.
Re: Should My CDA Contribute Money To Bail Youths Raided In Ikorodu Here? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Which kind dumb question yhu day ask @op....dem no knw say bail is free....na if dem day feel lyk 2 ball out Na him Dem go pay....

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of MC Mistaken For A Badoo Member And Killed In Ikorodu, Shares Tribu / Raped And Murdered, 14-year Old Had Nightmares About Own Death & Wrote It Down / Caught On Camera : Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After Lady Bashed His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.