Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo (2005 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In New Cute Photos / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo by liumesty(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Recalling the Popular Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo hosted a series of Glo mega shows, she has faced criticism from her choice of dressing at those events, complaining of her dress being too short.

She However said she knew nothing of the critics in an Interview with Sunday Scoop, She said;

“I am not even aware of anything like that because I don’t waste my time focusing on what’s not relevant. As long as it is not improving my life in any way or increasing my back account, I don’t listen to it. People saying that my dress was short, were they expecting me to dress like a nun at a concert? There was nothing indecent about what I wore and I know my true fans would never complain about that. As a matter of fact, many people have reached out to me, saying that they loved my attire and would love to have the type.”

Denying that she ever had breast enhancement surgery, she said,

“I wonder where that came from. My breast is all natural and I’m proud of it. Probably because there was a picture of me in which my boobs were partly revealed, people felt I must have gone under the knife. But that’s not true. With me, what you see is what you get.”

Source; http://nolligist.com/2017/07/boobs-natural-proud-actress-ebube-nwagbo.html

Re: My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Okay
Re: My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Cholls(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2017
my sister be careful o.....Recession is real o.....ppl wan make u go under knife so dey can serve u........ your haters are cannibals.
Re: My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo by kiddoiLL(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Op where d breast All these women?? Dem lie pass Pinocchio.. The breast na real the breast na real....last last no man go die untop ur breast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Bobrisky Spotted At Delta NYSC Camp (photos) / I Can't Sleep I Have Menstral Pain - Bobrisky. See Reactions / 20 Nollywood Actresses That Has Gone For Plastic Surgery To Look Sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.