Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales (1556 Views)

Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You / Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here / Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by mrphysics(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Hi, I'm kind of free this morning and I would want to share something with us. I'm not too big on fiverr, Just a level one seller but knowledge does not rest on level 2 sellers alone. Here are things I have learned so far on getting more sales and managing your fiverr account. This tips can help both newbies and top sellers on fiverr. Happy reading.

Always check your gig impression: So many persons forget to do this and it affects their gig ranking. If your gig must be on first three pages of your niche, then your impression matters. You need to monitor how your gig is impressing. For example, my gig impression was 4k this morning, then tomorrow, it shows 4.1k, then it is having a slowed growth. But if it was 4k today and tomorrow it reads 4.7k, that is an impressive growth and it implies that people are seeing your gig. So if your impression reads in read color, it means that it is a downward growth which is not good for you.

You can improve your gig impression by editing your gig and adding SEO words to it. Add things and get it up.

Share your custom order: This is for those with 3 or more gigs on sale. If you are making good sales with one and leaving the other one, then you are making a mistake. Take advantage of the custom order to improve the impression of other gigs. Use it often and before you know it, people will begin to make direct order to it.

Always visit fiverr forum: I noticed that so many Nigerian sellers do not visit fiverr forum. The truth is that you are missing a lot. When I joined fiverr, it was hard to make sales. I kept visiting the forum and reading secrets on that forum. I saw there was no need to buy review, I saw there was also no need to start selling low or too high. I saw fiverr top sellers reveal their secrets and it helped me. And as a new seller, I was offering service as high as $170, $140 and $100. With just three sales, I will make about $200. So visit fiverr forum and you will learn alot.

Have an Excel sheet of your earning: This is very necessary, though majority of sellers even top Nigerian sellers do not do this. Try to have a documentary of your earnings. Make columns for the buyer, the price, the due date, and the status. This will help you analyze your best buyer, how much you made from each buyer, the part of the month you sell better, and the price you have the most sell. It helps you create a targeted gig.

Don't beg clients for 5 star review: This is very bad but most persons still do it. It is not good to beg buyers for review. In as much as it is good, don't beg for a 5 star. Always ask buyers to leave a review. I read a post on fiverr forum and a client reported how a buyer was pressuring him for a 5 star even when the client did a bad work. Avoid this, you might be reported.

Promote your gig: If it means creating a twitter account for it, or a facebook account, or instagram, find ways to draw traffic to your gig. It helps. Also ask clients to share your gig link with their friends.

I don't want to make this long, we can share our experience in the comment section. Questions and experiences should follow please, let us help others have a nice experience on fiverr. How did you decide to be a freelancer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by virtuedagirl(f): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2017
How does it work
I'm interested
Can u tutor me
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by fergusen: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Following. Brb
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by abdulrazat(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Good day,

I came across fiverr today and I'm very much interested in understanding how it works.

I'll be grateful if you can help put me through learning the beginning curve and shall remain forever grateful.

Awaiting your consideration to my request.

Thanks and cheers.
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by infobut(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for this great opportunity, pls can u tell us how to start, from changing of VPN, to opening ur fiverr acct n also give d link to d forum u talked abt. It will also make multiple sense if a WhatsApp group is created where we can all share ideas n interact wt pple wt like mind. Thanks, my WhatsApp num is 08037574005 n e mail is joelism4real@yahoo.com
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by rosyandchic(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
mrphysics:
Hi, I'm kind of free this morning and I would want to share something with us. I'm not too big on fiverr, Just a level one seller but knowledge does not rest on level 2 sellers alone. Here are things I have learned so far on getting more sales and managing your fiverr account. This tips can help both newbies and top sellers on fiverr. Happy reading.

Always check your gig impression: So many persons forget to do this and it affects their gig ranking. If your gig must be on first three pages of your niche, then your impression matters. You need to monitor how your gig is impressing. For example, my gig impression was 4k this morning, then tomorrow, it shows 4.1k, then it is having a slowed growth. But if it was 4k today and tomorrow it reads 4.7k, that is an impressive growth and it implies that people are seeing your gig. So if your impression reads in read color, it means that it is a downward growth which is not good for you.

You can improve your gig impression by editing your gig and adding SEO words to it. Add things and get it up.

Share your custom order: This is for those with 3 or more gigs on sale. If you are making good sales with one and leaving the other one, then you are making a mistake. Take advantage of the custom order to improve the impression of other gigs. Use it often and before you know it, people will begin to make direct order to it.

Always visit fiverr forum: I noticed that so many Nigerian sellers do not visit fiverr forum. The truth is that you are missing a lot. When I joined fiverr, it was hard to make sales. I kept visiting the forum and reading secrets on that forum. I saw there was no need to buy review, I saw there was also no need to start selling low or too high. I saw fiverr top sellers reveal their secrets and it helped me. And as a new seller, I was offering service as high as $170, $140 and $100. With just three sales, I will make about $200. So visit fiverr forum and you will learn alot.

Have an Excel sheet of your earning: This is very necessary, though majority of sellers even top Nigerian sellers do not do this. Try to have a documentary of your earnings. Make columns for the buyer, the price, the due date, and the status. This will help you analyze your best buyer, how much you made from each buyer, the part of the month you sell better, and the price you have the most sell. It helps you create a targeted gig.

Don't beg clients for 5 star review: This is very bad but most persons still do it. It is not good to beg buyers for review. In as much as it is good, don't beg for a 5 star. Always ask buyers to leave a review. I read a post on fiverr forum and a client reported how a buyer was pressuring him for a 5 star even when the client did a bad work. Avoid this, you might be reported.

Promote your gig: If it means creating a twitter account for it, or a facebook account, or instagram, find ways to draw traffic to your gig. It helps. Also ask clients to share your gig link with their friends.

I don't want to make this long, we can share our experience in the comment section. Questions and experiences should follow please, let us help others have a nice experience on fiverr. How did you decide to be a freelancer?
Big bros help a sister out, joined fiverr since February this year yet no single sale. Help me before i commit suicide, recession is biting harder. check out my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c7db0894f5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by mrphysics(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
rosyandchic:

Big bros help a sister out, joined fiverr since February this year yet no single sale. Help me before i commit suicide, recession is biting harder. check out my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c7db0894f5.
What do you need?
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by rosyandchic(f): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
mrphysics:

What do you need?

I'm into writing and I created two gigs on article and blog post but no sale yet. someone actually contacted me two days ago and wants me to write a test article for him free of charge, I politely declined. I later found out he's also a seller. pls, Sir, I will like you to put me through.

what tools do you use to write?. I'm a blogger, been blogging for the past one year but somehow I' m afraid of writing for someone else mainly 'cos of the topic they might ask me to write on.
Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by mrphysics(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
rosyandchic:

I'm into writing and I created two gigs on article and blog post but no sale yet. someone actually contacted me two days ago and wants me to write a test article for him free of charge, I politely declined. I later found out he's also a seller. pls, Sir, I will like you to put me through.

what tools do you use to write?. I'm a blogger, been blogging for the past one year but somehow I' m afraid of writing for someone else mainly 'cos of the topic they might ask me to write on.
Well basically I no longer write, I do that when I have free time in the office. I have someone that write for me. When I write, I do it manually by researching and rewriting the article. I have done it and it's not hard. I wrote for someone for four months and when I entered fiverr, I already knew the business and I have helped someone stand on fiverr.

I reject jobs and I refer it to friends, my gigs are featured on the front page so I get constant contact.

So what you should do is to make sure that you used the right key words. Frequent the buyers section, monitor when they update it and send offers.

It's hard to start but when you take it as your business, it begins to earn you money.

Secondly, work comes in different areas of life. You can write on any topic, Just know that everything you need to write is online. To start with, you need to be smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Managing Your Fiverr Account, Getting More Sales by SRK1(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Fiverr reviews needed ASAP!

I need a couple of people to order my Fiverr gig and post 5-star reviews. You will be paid your $5 back in Naira at a VERY GOOD rate!

Contact me at:

yourwriter01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Project Mill / Gift Card And Bitcoin Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.