Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Rep Ur Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Ur Secondary School (20636 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by omoge(f): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2007
lol that principal that loves calling all Aras, (araoko) right? Keep quiet all of you, araoko lol

such a funny woman. i finished in 97.

jjuummaaii:

Went to MGSBI too, when did u finish
where u there during Mrs Olusanya?
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by ayomajek(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2007
@ Naijacutie

They wore white uniforms, white shirt, white trousers = white white.

Stupid choice for boys in Nigeria, it was more like brown brown. At least KC boys had a blazer to wear to cover the browness.

Are you not a QCOG? Don't tell me Yaba wasn't full of guys in white uniforms in your time
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by jjuummaaii(f): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
omoge:

lol that principal that loves calling all Aras, (araoko) right? Keep quiet all of you, araoko lol

such a funny woman. i finished in 97.

Wow I finished 1998. Do u still remeber one Econmics Teacher with big ass. Mrs Usman?
Literature Teacher Mrs Omodele, Geography Mr Owoade, Maths Mr Olajide and the deaf section peeps?

1 Like

Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by omoge(f): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2007
Oh i don't remember those names, too much info in my head to process you know what it's like to be in college. But i remember Mrs. Usman. nice lady.

anyway, i remember the deaf section and have some female friends there, learnt sign language too. love it.

remember the headboy Ekundare, wonder what it's like today. memories.

I remember the bio teacher.
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by roflmao: 3:54am On Mar 13, 2007
One and only Mayflower School, Ikenne

And by the way Mayflower = G.O.A.T secondary school in Nigeria. Forget whut you heard!!! cool
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by naijacutee(f): 2:25am On Mar 14, 2007
ayomajek:

@ Naijacutie

They wore white uniforms, white shirt, white trousers = white white.

Stupid choice for boys in Nigeria, it was more like brown brown. At least KC boys had a blazer to wear to cover the browness.

Are you not a QCOG? Don't tell me Yaba wasn't full of guys in white uniforms in your time

Yeah, of course I remember. . . . It was quite difficult to tell which school was which . . . When you said "white", I just thought you meant "white people" so I was abit puzzled cos I didn't see that many. . . If any!
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by ayomajek(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2007
Yaba has changed then, innit?
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by naijacutee(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
I haven't been to Yaba since 2005. . . I just wonder if that guy still barbeques chicken right outside the "new boarding house" window. Damn. . . just sitting in my dorm used to be so tempting as all the smoke from his barbeque ended up in our nostrils. One day I couldn't take it anymore and I just marched out of the backgate (used my bag to cover my B-badge) and bought some of that chicken! --> And then went to hide to eat it!

Next time, my friend tried to do the same thing and the gateman had been watching her, as she came in he asked her to hand over her bag. . . See run!
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by fatliar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
men i cant forget life in boarding , it has always been my best experience in life scaling of fence nd others
d sweetest was when we had already finished registring for waec, proving as aboarder u could walk out at any time.cant forget d memories
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by jjuummaaii(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
omoge:

Oh i don't remember those names, too much info in my head to process you know what it's like to be in college. But i remember Mrs. Usman. nice lady.

anyway, i remember the deaf section and have some female friends there, learnt sign language too. love it.

remember the headboy Ekundare, wonder what it's like today. memories.

I remember the bio teacher.

wow u actually remeber Mrs Usman, she was really nice u know very frendly and also a very gud teacher, she was so particular bout making us better pple. I remember Ekundare HB in ur set very intelligent guy, MGSBI used to produce lotta of great peeps then but i think it has lost its old glory now and its just a shadow of its former self kinda razz and old now.

Which biology teacher there's one we used to call SPECIE" do u remeber her??
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by ayomajek(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
@ naijacutee

They built a new boarding house? By backgate? Abeg gist me. They only introduced that yeye B/D badge thing in my final year and we all refused to wear it until they started suspending people. But we didin't have a barbecue chicken guy. Damn!
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by aycd44(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2007
Holla to all Akure Academy Secondary School guys in nairaland
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by methodman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2007
mayflower senior school ikenne remo
2003 set.
up exmays
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by naijacutee(f): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2007
ayomajek:

@ naijacutee

They built a new boarding house? By backgate? Abeg gist me. They only introduced that yeye B/D badge thing in my final year and we all refused to wear it until they started suspending people. But we didin't have a barbecue chicken guy. Damn!

Yes O! The new boarding house wasn't by back gate but on the other side of the fence outside the backgate. It was quite big and it had a seeparate gate they used to lock after a certain time (I can't remember now). It was ok except that the new bathrooms weren't properly constructed so they were constantly flooded. Also remember when we used to have 'No water'. Well, NBH was the last place to get water when it came so we used to go to slabs and queue from slabs to the kitchen. (Or beg a 'junior girl grin)
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by Memunah(f): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2007
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by olatos(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
ISI (ibadan)
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by macalurs(m): 2:12am On Apr 05, 2007
Good Shepherd Secondary school(js1)--Nnewi

then
Alutu's College of exelence (js2)--Nnewi

then
Nnewi High school(js3)

then
St. Charles science college (ss1)--onitsha

then
dropp'd out.
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by busygirl(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2007
Tai Solarin Secondary School, Ijebu-Ode. much love! my set 1999/2005.
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by methodman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
The Great Mayflower senior School Ikenne.
Up EXMayS
GBADEBO BABATUNDE.
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by karyurdey(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2007
Ibikule Lawal College. Ile ife. UP IBICO VOICE
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by koblo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2007
i rep federal govt college ijanikin(1999-2003) and the international skool oou,ago iwoye(2003-2005)
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by methodman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2007
The Greatest Mayflower School ikenne
2003 set, B4up
s/n 12714
up exmays smiley
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by Ezinwannem: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2007
@macalurs .i know ppl dat went 2 diz skools dat u went 2
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by anusule(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2007
jubilee college grin
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by tega78(f): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2007
Lagos African Church Grammar School, Ifako Agege (LAFROGRAMS)

grin
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by Imani(f): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2007
tega78:

Lagos African Church Grammar School, Ifako Agege (LAFROGRAMS)

grin

I remember LAFROGRAMS  grin,

Good old days cheesy
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by maxell(f): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2007
wink
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
I had my secondary education in one Ikeja High School, Ikeja. During the tenure of Mr. Olasoji- da Principal.
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by masterd1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2007
Representing NNSS OJO a.k.a NAVSEC 2003 set,

all NNSS OJO students holla me at darlomasterd@yahoo.com, darlomasterd@hotmail.com, darlomasterd@gmail.com
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by femi6(m): 2:45am On Apr 26, 2007
@ jjuummaaii and omoge
i got two sisters that went to that school and they usually talk abt that Mrs. Olusanya and her usual talk and im sure u will definitely know them.

representing Adesola kings and Queens School, Ibadan

Loyola college Ibadan
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by babaibadan(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2007
@jumai and omoge

u guys bring back old memories of Methodist Grammar

i am so nostalgic now sad sad sad
Re: Rep Ur Secondary School by messiah(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2007
I REPRESNT KADUNA CAPITAL SCHOOL WHERE NO ONE WALKS ALONE.
2000 SET. HOLLA AT ME MATES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria / Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.