Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? (613 Views)

Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Why Didn't God Forgive Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by MacDanielz(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
We all know God forgives sins, but this particular one beats my imagination and I've still not gotten over it yet. This same question keep haunting me and trust me, it's the sole reason why I'm not in church today, only one day? Hell no! It's the same reason why I havn't stepped church since the beginning of this year, but that didn't solve my problem either because I still find myself struggling with this same sin, (you guessed right) just recently I'm back in the same mess AGAIN!. Trust me, the sin is that bad (very bad), to the extend my conscience won't even allow me go to church..........I've already been judged by myself, I feel God won't even answer me for whatsoever reason, even if just to say "Thanks for keeping me alive" and not making a request. I believe he has nothing to do with me no more and I'm losing my head. Please help me, I wonna get back to God but I'm thinking I can't again. My question is "How many times can/does God forgive one for a particular sin?"
Re: How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by GMBITLY(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
All times.

But Paul says"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound". God forbid!
Re: How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by subtlemee(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
He's a gracious God full of compassion,slow to anger and of great mercy. Ps 145:8 he's ever ready to forgive you over and over again
Re: How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by MacDanielz(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
GMBITLY:
All times.

But Paul says"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound". God forbid!

........But Paul says"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound". God forbid!......

Does this mean there would be a point where God wouldn't forgive any more?

And

Why 'm I having this very terrible guilt conscience
Re: How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by MacDanielz(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
subtlemee:
He's a gracious God full of compassion,slow to anger and of great mercy. Ps 145:8 he's ever ready to forgive you over and over again

Hmmmmm..........I'm just having a feeling HE might be don with me.
My conscience is weighing down heavily on me too...
Re: How Many Times Does God Forgive One For A Particular Sin?? by GMBITLY(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
MacDanielz:

........But Paul says"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound". God forbid!......

Does this mean there would be a point where God wouldn't forgive any more?

And

He forgive all the time once you are still living.

But it is not encouraged to continue in Sin

Why 'm I having this very terrible guilt conscience

(1) (Reply)

Suffer Not A Witch, To Live. / 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) / The Old Path... The Old Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.