Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why (991 Views)

"Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me / BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by lordkit2: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
A Twitter User advice all Lagosian to avoid Ikorodu for now or They Will be tagged as a Baddo gang member.

Says his friend almost got killed this morning.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid-ikorodu-for-now-twitter-user-see-why/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Marvel1206: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
50% of those that have been killed might be innocent

3 Likes

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by conductor5: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo. Since the police and army would rather stand on the highway and extort motorists instead of protecting civilians, the civilians themselves have made it a burden to protect themselves, killing fellow innocent citizens under the impression of being Baddo members.

Fruadrick Luggard is an animal.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Chikelue2000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
lala n mynd44 push to FP, u may be saving a life
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lemme see the morrafucka that will come near Me...

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
Lemme see the morrafucka that will come near Me...

Bahd guy
Bleep£r of mothers

Be here making mouth ooo grin
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Brown14: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
not only ikorodu....Naija as a whole is not safe.

I wonder why police or some people will harass u just because of how u choose to groom ur hair.

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
This should be on frontpage.
Those folks are killing innocents.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by uyaima: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Me no fit go for guy way get breads.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
A no play that bombaclots..I wan see you rasclat a$$ try me now...

grin

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by boliano(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
No be small matter oooo

EgunMogaji:
A no play that bombaclots..I wan see you rasclat a$$ try me now...

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by CplusJason: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
conductor5:
Nigeria is a zoo. Since the police and army would rather stand on the highway and extort motorists instead of protecting civilians, the civilians themselves have made it a burden to protect themselves, killing fellow innocent citizens under the impression of being Baddo members.

You guys keep screaming "Nigeria is a Zoo" and I begin to wonder where you guys are screaming that from and where you reside presently.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Aaronsrod: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Bible tells us that to wear your hair like a woman is a sin. This dread will turn us gay.

They deserve to die!
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by iaamxavier(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aaronsrod:
The Bible tells us that to wear your hair like a woman is a sin. This dread will turn us gay.

They deserve to die!

Bros u get sense so?
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Ijaya123: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
conductor5:

I'm sure you also live in the zoo. Hope you know that inhabitants of zoo are called animals.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Franzinni: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
These ikoroduarians. Are getting delusional. God forbid but I just imagine how they would soon begin to have suicide bombers in that area because if you kill an innocent man to satisfy your thirst for revenge and he has a wife or family member who feels revenge is a good way to find peace....

All it takes is a few sticks of dynamite a bomb vest... A good hoody and a very big football viewing center... The. Rest is left to imagination.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by conductor5: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

I'm sure you also live in the zoo. Hope you know that inhabitants of zoo are called animals.
In the zoo, there are wild animals, zoo keepers and spectators. The Hausa Fulani are the Zoo keepers, the Yorubas are the tamed animals in captivity while IPOB are the spectators who now want to leave the zoo after their short stay.

Are you clear now?
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by ladyF(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmm... I no go near Ikorodu for now be dat o.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
OP Why the heck did you add that Nigerian catch-phrase "It is well", after narrating a story about how your buddy nearly got killed by a screaming mob of hysterical lunatics.

Sir, I am absolutely CERTAIN that your friend would NOT agree with your summation that "It is well", after he was nearly beaten to death simply because he wore dreadlocks like Bob Marley.

Hell NO it is NOT well, to have the crap beaten out of you, and your comment to the contrary is actually funny, given what occurred there.
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by fatymore(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
No decent guy has dread on his head.. When he is not dada.. It makes them look rough....

All the same dreaders(if there is any English like that) stay away
Re: If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why by Ijaya123: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
conductor5:

In the zoo, there are wild animals, zoo keepers and spectators. The Hausa Fulani are the Zoo keepers, the Yorubas are the tamed animals in captivity while IPOB are the spectators who now want to leave the zoo after their short stay.

Are you clear now?

Yoruba tamed animal? Do you know how many Yoruba men have led this country? I'm tempted to inquire about your age.

And you claim ipob miscreants have been spectators all their lives? Must be quite miserable life to live.

I thought Igbos claim there are Jews. So what stops them from leaving and setting back in their origin?

(1) (Reply)

26year Old Nigerian National Arrested In India For Smuggling 260g Heroin(photos) / 10 Things Some SARS Officers Don’t Want You To Know - / OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.