Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,596 members, 7,827,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says (1002 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by unclesoyo: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
A social media user has stated that the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU is the headquarters of the activities of Yahoo Boys in Nigeria.

The Nigerian lady identified has @ebunjaspa96 shared a post on popular micro blogging platform Twitter, in which she suggested that the tertiary institution has a very high count of internet fraudsters in the country.

According to her, if anyone attends the Onabisi Onabanjo University and does not get involved with practicing ‘yahoo yahoo’, then such person has a high resistance level for immoralities that would prevent future possibilities of ever perpetrating the crime.

"If you are in OOU and you didn't do yahoo yahoo till you graduate, my brother forget it, There's nothing that will make you do Yahoo in life." she said.

While reacting to her opinion, some Nigerians on the platform also supported her claims

So true ma’am, I had lot of friends doing it and were comfortable but I never saw it as an option. So anytime I think abt it, the thing just doesn’t move me" one Michael Naya said

Nas said:
When i was in oou, most of my hall mates did it but just wondering why i never had interest in it. Oou is wild and fun.

Then someone said LAUTECH can also make the list:
Unilag the learn from OOU and Lautech. My Hall mate at ayegbami kept saying his 1st car must come from yahoo

Recently, about 23 students of the school were arrested by EFCC over suspicion of engaging in internet fraud. They were paraded and captured on video

Watch Video Here
https://lailasnews.com/oou-is-the-headquarters-of-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-lady-says/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is there a Yahoo yahoo course in the school?
Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by ojun50(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
yes yahoo yahoo 201

1 Like

Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by FINESHIRT(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Yahoo plus plus.
Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Is there a Yahoo yahoo cour itse in the school?
Yes, Yahoo administration and Yahoo technology.
Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by ariyebaba(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Me hear say na................................ LAUTECH , Ogbomosho, Oyo State grin
Re: OOU Is The Headquarters Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria - Lady Says by Martins6545: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who the fvck asked you

You didn't see any other thing to blog about

Shakara dey sleep....yanga go wake am

Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers / US Cops On Horseback Handcuff And Pull A Black Man With Rope Around His Neck / Tension As Angry Man Slaps Chinese In Kenya (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.