Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? (1004 Views)

What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by AYOANU: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME NL ARE FRUSTRATED.

MY REASONS FOR SAYING THIS IS THAT, SOME OLD FANS ARE SO FOND OF THEMSELVES, FOR INSTANT IF A NEW MEMBER INTRODUCES HIMSELF OR HERSELF, NL WILL SAY THINGS LIKE, U WOULD BE BETTER RUN AWAY FROM HERE ELSE,

IF A NEW MEMBER WRITES A TOPIC, THEY WILL SURELY INSULT HIM OR HER, ESP IF SOMEONE HAVE WRITTEN THE TOPIC BEFORE

SOME PPLE ARE JUST HERE TO INSULT.

LET US CHANGE OUR ATTITUDE

LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS URSELF
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by 190: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
do u love urself
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
ignore the insults and do whatever you feel, if you worry about how people think you
are not gonna have fun. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by AYOANU: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
@190 i guess u'r part of them.

@rokiatu thank you
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by dbigrod(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
[size=16pt]@POSTER,

THANK U SIR/MA.NAIRALANDERS,A PREACHER IS IN TOWN.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by sweetpie23: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
Frustrated is an understatement grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by iice(f): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
Chaiii grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by maxtum(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ iice ma i hail oh!!!

@ Ayoanu, you use gutter water baff? simply ask that we accept you into the family and you dey take style abuse us, if i throw abuse give you, you go think say monkey na your ancestors.
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by invisible2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lol, We can love our neighbors here, what's your pnone number?
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by sweetpie23: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
bad mood,idiots,trying to be funny,trying to impress others, etc but I seriously do not just pick on people for no reason
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by iice(f): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ iice ma i hail oh!!!

Errhh hi. . .who are you? smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lwkmd
poster grow up and get a life.who gives a f u c k i n g f u c k about nL anyways
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by Ajaerotony(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2010
My friend, just ignore them. It's a free world.

Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2010
Poster, do you have any handiwork at hand? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by maxtum(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
@iice,

am the sugar that you haven't teasted, the apple you will soon and eat and would start wondering where it originated from.

am the guy you wish you had met a long time ago! i don't talk to much, show me your side and i would show you my logo!

do you want to meet me at the corner? or make we talk for cover?

Halla at your boi cuz i gud pass 190 benz,femmmy wish he swings like me, roll with my swagger!!
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by sweetpie23: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by iice(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
LOL @ Maxtum cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by maxtum(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
@iice

your laugh is not complete without my smile!!!

they say love has a Heart but the truth is that my Love is like a butter that u can melt with ur body heat!

iice i know there are many monkey that wants ur banana,many spoons that want to dip there head inside ur pot,but am the cover that wants to cover ur pot!

iice, say the word and kilimajaro go dey at ur feet.
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by iice(f): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
My laff complete ooo grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by princeohms: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2010
Seun, delete all dem bad fellow fi NL! Jah
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2010
Poster, Why are you jobless? angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by sweetpie23: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
maxtum:

@iice

your laugh is not complete without my smile!!!

they say love has a Heart but the truth is that my Love is like a butter that u can melt with your body heat!

iice i know there are many monkey that wants your banana,many spoons that want to dip there head inside your pot,but am the cover that wants to cover your pot!

iice, say the word and kilimajaro go dey at your feet.
some Nairalanders Frustrated, must you toast her on such thread grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by Magz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2010
Well, I think it is probably due to the diminishing quality of the content here on Nairaland. What I mean is that, at one point, NL was such a cool forum with such a good dedicated following of users, and it was actually fun and interesting to come on here. However, over time the site has changed much, and the posts that I see personally (especially up in the romance section) just get sillier and sillier to the point where the whole effing board is sometimes just overrun with nonsense.

Maybe that bes the reason. Hundoh?
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by lionphil(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2010
@poster
Who u b sef? U b jesus abi na mohammed? If people no yab oda mumu like u, hw u want make nairaland sweet. Abi u dey find daily bread 4 here? Shey u want make our life dey boring like ur own? Abeg carry ur bad belle go. RUBBISH
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by maxtum(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Sweet23 , the begining of wisdom is the downfall of olodo!

i dey toast iice shey i call your name?

After 2 yrs for NlL you never still add 1 month to your age?

na by force i must look your side? if you pack bad belle full your mouth shey you no go take acid kill the germs!

i use your head beg you! leave me and iice alone!!!! chikena!

@iice you went cold on me due to the weather but i grantee you that i would be the oven waiting for you.

Don't let enemy of love killl the burn fire i have for you!

i await your response in all weather and attention to your response.

, singing, wat God has Put together let no put put , singing conti!
Re: Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? by iice(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
Oh dear. . .

@Maxtum,
The weather is good na
Thank you for your best wishes to me and Johnny grin

(1) (Reply)

Would you? / Share Your 20-12-2012 PICTURES Here!! / Mr Seun, I Want To Sponsor LIVE Streaming On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.