Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (221381 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
singlar:
dual flash come.. hmmmm... this thing dey burst my head
the pictures will be making mad sense
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Originality007:
does this fone has OTG
sure it certainly have the on the go capability. you can get one and try it out.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2017
henry007:
Video Unboxing is out too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s&lc=z124ujgiuk3bgx03g23lhvzgml2ti5fvs

Comparison Video between the Infinix Note 4 with the S2 Pro here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=4s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Infinix Note 4 vs iPhone 6plus Comparison: Fingerprint Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8QsI90txg
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by solid3(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have link to where I can buy the Note Pro.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=henry007 post=58673778][/quote] wawuu
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Norman4real(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
xbaron:
Hope this comes with wireless charging if Not!.......NEXT! grin
wireless charging sounds cool, but in reality it's one of the most useless things ever included on phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
solid3:
Does anyone have link to where I can buy the Note Pro.
https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/06/infinix-note-4-note-4-pro-specs/ or check jumia
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by solid3(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mizsrm:
https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/06/infinix-note-4-note-4-pro-specs/ or check jumia

I am not talking about a link where I can read about the specification or price, I need a link where I can buy the phone from, note 4 pro.

Were you able to buy the phone on the link you provided? I searched Jumia but did not find anything like Infinix Note 4 Pro on Jumia.

Anybody with useful information on where to buy the Note 4 Pro please?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
solid3:

I am not talking about a link where I can read about the specification or price, I need a link where I can buy the phone from, note 4 pro.

Were you able to buy the phone on the link you provided? I searched Jumia but did not find anything like Infinix Note 4 Pro on Jumia.

Anybody with useful information on where to buy the Note 4 Pro please?
ok
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by solid3(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mizsrm:
ok

What did you think I was asking for before?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by SaintUlot: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
I want to buy note 4 pro too, who knows where i can buy. More user reviews is needed too, not infinix agents reviews

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
solid3:

What did you think I was asking for before?
nevermind
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
I was hoping by now they will have released the Infinix Note 4 Pro

I hope I have not made a mistake by selling my Infinix Note 3

I checked out the Note 4 and was not impressed at all no wonder it is cheaper than the Note 3 Pro
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by edewojames(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Infinix Smart now available in Nigeria

The latest Infinix Smartphone, Infinix smart has hit the Nigeria market. The gadget was released earlier this week in Infinix mobility website. That is, July 2017. Infinix Nigeria has confirmed that the device is now available for sale in Nigeria at all Infinix outlet.

This is the twitter tweet that unveiled it.

The Infinix smart is an emodiment of diversity and style. Visit any Iinfinix outlet to get yours. Retweet. #BeSmart #BeYou pic.twitter.com/QFMPXkrPLe
— Infinix Nigeria (@InfinixNigeria) July 21, 2017
The price for the mobile phone is not yet known to me. I could not find...

Read more here http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/infinix-smart-available-nigeria.html
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Mizsrm(f): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2017
edewojames:
Infinix Smart now available in Nigeria

The latest Infinix Smartphone, Infinix smart has hit the Nigeria market. The gadget was released earlier this week in Infinix mobility website. That is, July 2017. Infinix Nigeria has confirmed that the device is now available for sale in Nigeria at all Infinix outlet.

This is the twitter tweet that unveiled it.

The Infinix smart is an emodiment of diversity and style. Visit any Iinfinix outlet to get yours. Retweet. #BeSmart #BeYou pic.twitter.com/QFMPXkrPLe
— Infinix Nigeria (@InfinixNigeria) July 21, 2017
The price for the mobile phone is not yet known to me. I could not find...

Read more here http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/infinix-smart-available-nigeria.html
so portable
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good day everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening peeps!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by peluscoten(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Ndissle:
Good evening peeps!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day

Pls how much would it cost to replace tecno l9 plus touch pad
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you repair xiaomi?

Ndissle:
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by frankyvalll(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gionee m6 for sale at 75,000 or swap with tecno phantom 6 plus or any high end Android.
gionee m6 specs:
64gb internal memory
4gb ram
13mp primary camera with dual flash
8 mp secondary camera
secret encryption key
memory card slot for up to 256gb
5000mah battery
1.8ghz processor etc. contact is 0*eight*0*three*eight*7*8*four*5*zero*8
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Santana96: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
16gb rom 2gb ram in 2017...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Infinix are taking Africain for dumb ass cheesy cheesy the funniest is that yuo will buy it
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Originality007: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ndissle:

Can u repair zero2?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Lincolnhui: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2017
i like
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Lincolnhui: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Infinix Note 4 Price in Nigeria
Infinix Note 4 Pro – ₦66,000

Infinix Note 4 (2GB / 16GB) – ₦53,000 - ₦58,000
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
peluscoten:

Pls how much would it cost to replace tecno l9 plus touch pad
Hi @peluscoten It'll cost you N20,800 to fix. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lincolnhui:

Infinix Note 4 (2GB / 16GB) – ₦53,000 - ₦58,000

where can u buy?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Lincolnhui: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017

Infinix Note 4 (2GB / 16GB) – ₦53,000 - ₦58,000 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Smallbaby(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Smallbaby(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mizsrm:
checking this out.
oh tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.