Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (221935 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by olanreyman(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2018
semasir:
How. Much?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
AjiAmu:

Please, how do you download and change fonts?
xthemes
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
My infinix note 4 trips off everytime. Carlcare couldnt repair it. U have to charge it b4 it wil can b switch on again. Any suggestions?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
stephens2012:
My infinix note 4 trips off everytime. Carlcare couldnt repair it. U have to charge it b4 it wil can b switch on again. Any suggestions?

tried factory reset.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tried that too. Didnt work
Dexter247:

tried factory reset.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by kayjasper(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
My less than a year used Infinix Note 4 screen got cracked few days ago.

Does my warranty card cover the screen repair?

If not, how much does the screen cost to replace?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 1:00am On Jul 11, 2018
kayjasper:

oo
it depends tho, it shouldn't me more than 10-12k
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
kayjasper:

Your warranty should do so. you can only get an accurate billing when you get to carl care.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by methusah(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Less than a month old white infinix note 4 for sale @ 40k.( negotiable)

WhatsApp or call 08103117235
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
From tecno to gionee, from gionee to infinix, I used tecno n3 for one year, sell it without issue, I equally used tecno phantom A+ for 3 years without single issue, I later dashed it to a friend, and still the phone is in good working condition, I baught gionee s plus in 2016 sold it out in 2017 with faulty screen (screen flickering). In 2017 I am with infinix note 4 pro baught sometime in december. I dont have the intent of changing my phone now except if I encounter issue(s) in due course, if I am to change my phone it will be in 2019 which may either be infinix note 6 pro or preferable try xiomi, I have never see any of xiomi product physically, but due to too many advert and hype everywhere I may consider the product in 2019.
To be frank, the product that I Ioved and enjoyed must among the phone I used is gionee. The battery is good though not as strong as infinix because of the higher MAH,

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
grudges:
From tecno to gionee, from gionee to infinix, I used tecno n3 for one year, sell it without issue, I equally used tecno phantom A+ for 3 years without single issue, I later dashed it to a friend, and still the phone is in good working condition, I baught gionee s plus in 2016 sold it out in 2017 with faulty screen (screen flickering). In 2017 I am with infinix note 4 pro baught sometime in december. I dont have the intent of changing my phone now except if I encounter issue(s) in due course, if I am to change my phone it will be in 2019 which may either be infinix note 6 pro or preferable try xiomi, I have never see any of xiomi product physically, but due to too many advert and hype everywhere I may consider the product in 2019.
To be frank, the product that I Ioved and enjoyed must among the phone I used is gionee. The battery is good though not as strong as infinix because of the higher MAH,
cry cry
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kalapizim:
cry cry
kalapizim
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
grudges:
kalapizim
i dey hail you ni
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Teebass001(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Good day folks. Please I need your help on making a choice between Infinix Zero 4 plus, Infinix Note 4 pro and Infinix Note 5. I am a big fans of Infinix phone. I have actually been using Infinix zero (1) for 3 years plus, no issues except my ba3 and low memory hitch. Please I need your honest opinion. I am working with a budget of about 75k. You can suggest other phones that you think are better than the ones already mentioned. Thanks for your input.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Teebass001:
Good day folks. Please I need your help on making a choice between Infinix Zero 4 plus, Infinix Note 4 pro and Infinix Note 5. I am a big fans of Infinix phone. I have actually been using Infinix zero (1) for 3 years plus, no issues except my ba3 and low memory hitch. Please I need your honest opinion. I am working with a budget of about 75k. You can suggest other phones that you think are better than the ones already mentioned. Thanks for your input.
zero 4plus but with 75k u can get a xiaomi phone with better performance and long lasting battery, check out xiaomi note 5, note 5pro, note 6pro, mi max 2
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
i dey hail you ni
my pleasure sir
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by iphi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Im selling my infinix note 4pro less than a month old very very fresh with pack and all intact 60k negotiable... Serious buyer call ASAP 0.9.0.5.8.4... 4.8.1.4.7
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Teebass001(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
youngderek1:
zero 4plus but with 75k u can get a xiaomi phone with better performance and long lasting battery, check out xiaomi note 5, note 5pro, note 6pro, mi max 2
Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2018
grudges:
my pleasure sir
thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by toscotech(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
iphi:
Im selling my infinix note 4pro less than a month old very very fresh with pack and all intact 60k negotiable... Serious buyer call ASAP 0.9.0.5.8.4... 4.8.1.4.7

is it with pen and pouch
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by iphi(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
toscotech:

is it with pen and pouch
pouch yes pen no
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
kayjasper:

I took mine to Carl care 3days ago, cos of a fault on the screen they noticed a little crack and was told that the warranty doesn't have cover it.
They told me to replace the screen would cost me 16.5knaira.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by kayjasper(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Vicvalentine:

I took mine to Carl care 3days ago, cos of a fault on the screen they noticed a little crack and was told that the warranty doesn't have cover it.
They told me to replace the screen would cost me 16.5knaira.

Wow... Seems CarlCare is not necessarily cheaper. Got it repaired by one of the engineers here, and it was done perfectly for just 8k.

Even though he explained that he is repairing the glass and not the screen underneath.

I guess Carl Care sometimes just go ahead to overdo sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
kayjasper:

Wow... Seems CarlCare is not necessarily cheaper. Got it .

And if you have a problem with the phone, say your charging port (which aids your fast charging), you'd have to pay for it as opposed free because you've lost your warranty.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
kayjasper:

Wow... Seems CarlCare is not necessarily cheaper. Got it repaired by one of the engineers here, and it was done perfectly for just 8k.

Even though he explained that he is repairing the glass and not the screen underneath.

Okay , that's cool.

Was the glass repaired separately , cos they told me that the screen and LCD comes together.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by great289(m): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2018
kayjasper:

8k is too mch, change mine fr 2500
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Teebass001:

Note 5
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Vicvalentine:

Okay , that's cool.

Was the glass repaired separately , cos they told me that the screen and LCD comes together.
Carl care will give you 100% original screen direct from infinix, that's why it's costly.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Engrobiorah:

Carl care will give you 100% original screen direct from infinix, that's why it's costly.

Okay bro
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Want to swap my note 3 infinix for note 4 pro. Location. Kebbi State, aliero and osogbo respectively.

Hala if you want to swap
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2018
iphi:
55K nko

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by iphi(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Anegbettedude:
55K nko
flash the number I will call you... Just tell me what your number ends with here/better send a text msg

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.