Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Stolen Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Bus (500 Views)

Punishment For Buying Stolen Phone In Lagos By Police / Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos / Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Bus by rsalami(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good afternoon family. Please my husbands skyblue volkswagen bus with plate number Epe 294 BV was stolen in front of our house in Egbeda Akowonjo Lagos. It is our major source of income. Please if found contact 07033978152 or 08056048758. We have reported at the nearest police station. Please help a sister. I dont know which section to move it please help push to front page. Please help . What will i do to make this go to front page. So sad
Re: Stolen Bus by andyanders: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
You don't have the pixs of the bus and description? God will help you find the bus and anybody that took the bus will not know peace until they return or abandon it where your husband will find it.

Please op, do not think of any form of suicide as that will even complicate your family problems. Why not look from the side that every disappointment is a blessing. What if the bus was snatched from your husband and they kill him, or is involved in an accident will you be asking for the stolen bus or life lost? Be strong and look up to God for the recovery.It could be another means to avert danger and it turns out this way. God will surely bring back your bus as those who took it will NEVER know peace.

Moderator, help her move this to the front page cus their livelihood is dependent on the said bus.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bus by rsalami(f): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2017
andyanders:
You don't have the pixs of the bus and description? God will help you find the bus and anybody that took the bus will not know peace until they return or abandon it where your husband will find it.

Please op, do not think of any form of suicide as that will even complicate your family problems. Why not look from the side that every disappointment is a blessing. What if the bus was snatched from your husband and they kill him, or is involved in an accident will you be asking for the stolen bus or life lost? Be strong and look up to God for the recovery.It could be another means to avert danger and it turns out this way. God will surely bring back your bus as those who took it will NEVER know peace.
Thank you it is not easy
Moderator, help her move this to the front page cus their livelihood is dependent on the said bus.
Re: Stolen Bus by rsalami(f): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2017
rsalami:
Good afternoon family. Please my husbands skyblue volkswagen bus with plate number Epe 294 BV was stolen in front of our house in Egbeda Akowonjo Lagos. It is our major source of income. Please if found contact 07033978152 or 08056048758. We have reported at the nearest police station. Please help a sister. I dont know which section to move it please help push to front page. Please help . What will i do to make this go to front page. So sad
still not found. Please help . Its affecting us negatively. So sad
Re: Stolen Bus by rsalami(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Still not found pls keep us in prayer

(1) (Reply)

Retired Deputy Superintendent arrested For Alleged Rape / 92 Year Old Woman Caught Smuggling Cocaine Into The US / Heartbroken Naija Girl Asks Her Late Boyfriend’s Ghost To Kill His Assailants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.