Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism (40586 Views)

Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by bumi10(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2017
ok now
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by idu1(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2017
What's wrong with that ebira man?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by maxiuc(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Escobar
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Edopesin: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
Some people are just too stupid. He is obviously happy and the idiot is spewing thrash
Chilax Girl ! Dnt Gee Uhrself High Bp Cos Of Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by chelseaboi(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Dudeweedlmao post=58072014]

hahahhahaha grin grin grin grin[/qu
Y the laughter...pls I m serious
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Ademat7(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
true talk bro
Arielle:
I think the guy has a point. Even though he's just being a typical busy-body Nigerian, he said what seems apparent and what a lot of people think. Mikel sometimes looks like he's trying hard to fit in and belong. Nothing wrong with that but she doesn't seem to be making the same effort with his people. Or the naija people no like foto? Granted, family lunches don't have to include the 2 families.Just that it would be nice to see his people included in some of their pictures. You never do. It would be nice to see her in our own setting too. Doesn't he have any family in Europe?
Anyway if you put your pictures in social media, you're inviting comments. They won't always be what you want to hear. Enough busy-body from me. grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by chelseaboi(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
ZoeE79:

Ask Buhari
U shld kn DAT this is nt a laughing matter...I m damn serious
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Franzinni: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Developers have taken their tribalism and racism global o... It's no more against afonjas. And mallams... Kwantunu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by 6UEE: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Le me just coment
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by futurism: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mikel no dey act like Igbo man

well, he has an Hausa brain sha
You are a racist...
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by bloodwashed: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians are some of the most uncouth and disrespectful people you would meet...trust me...I have met a lot outside Nigeria and you cannot but wonder whether they fell from another planet.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by davillian(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Brown14:
Can you See the house boy down there baby seating.
Lmao.
The person that took the photo is a racist
See were he took the picture from.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by zanga420: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Arielle:
I think the guy has a point. Even though he's just being a typical busy-body Nigerian, he said what seems apparent and what a lot of people think. Mikel sometimes looks like he's trying hard to fit in and belong. Nothing wrong with that but she doesn't seem to be making the same effort with his people. Or the naija people no like foto? Granted, family lunches don't have to include the 2 families.Just that it would be nice to see his people included in some of their pictures. You never do. It would be nice to see her in our own setting too. Doesn't he have any family in Europe?
Anyway if you put your pictures in social media, you're inviting comments. They won't always be what you want to hear. Enough busy-body from me. grin
you get sense dear. But no dem sabi
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Benekruku(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

And do you have a brain?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by dacovajnr: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
Developers have taken their tribalism and racism global o... It's no more against afonjas. And mallams... Kwantunu..

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by saintandsinnerz: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

why do you people always bring tribalism in everything? Don't you think through of what you want to say before saying it? Seriously, you're not better than the idiot calling out Mikel's wife for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by vaiper(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

bloody Biafran

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by saintandsinnerz: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Arielle:
This is the only thing that made sense in everything you said - the highlighted part

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by obailala(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Some Nigerians can just be disgusting at times. What's the business of those people if Mikel decides to have dinner with his wife's family?... They need to see one or two black people around (representing Mikel's fam) before they think the picture is normal. Inferiority complex all over the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Papzey(f): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm, Mikel Obi and Olga Okay make una leave them
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
must we find attention where its not needed.?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by nigeriafarmer: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2017
I have never seen Mikel parents photo with his girlfriend and daughters
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Lloydfolarin: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Mikel ll probably regret this decision later in life. Those kids are not Mikel's children as long as European law is concerned hence his mumu nature this day. If he Mikel misbehaves, he ll be kicked out of the house with only his clothes.

The stupid love that made this mumu boy to marry this lady is what i called a destiny killer.

If Mikel was an average dude on the street in UK, this girl wouldn't have given him attention talkless of dating him. Mikel ll probably be living in Woolwich or Peckham while this girl ll be living in Chelsea/Kennington/Knightsbridge... Where and how did he get here in the first place? I am very sure that friends and family must have tried to persuade him to change his mind but love wouldn't let this mumu boy know what is getting himself into.

The result of his action is reflecting in all the family pictures since they got together.

The moment you decide to marry a woman in this evil countries called Europe/US and later have children with your wife in Europe/US while you foolishly buy a Mortgage, chai!!! chaiiiiiiii!!!! You are finished.

You are finished as a man

You are finished a a man

Even animals ll be more valuable and respected than you

The main reason why you see men being slapped by their wives in western world without any consequence for their actions is what I just stated up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Chikwado1991(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
if he was in Mikel shoes he want even make a Sound
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by winterfell007(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
some people can really be stupid. Mikel is happy with his 'pseudo' wife and her family, so too is Olga happy with him and his family. That's the most important thing.
All these deluded apostles of nnamdi kanu, stop trying to put asunder into another man's happiness.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by nigeriafarmer: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
bloodwashed:
Nigerians are some of the most uncouth and disrespectful people you would meet...trust me...I have met a lot outside Nigeria and you cannot but wonder whether they fell from another planet.
you are been disrespectful too
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by DIAMO1: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
360metrosports:
Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/mikel-obis-girlfriend-accuses-nigerian.html

Well ....the peeps commenting ve prolly smoked some kwale weed and indeed are disgracing us(Nigerians)
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by michaelfriday44(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
That guy up there (Twitter) is a nairalander , how do I know , because that's how nairalannders behave.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by warriorPedigree: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:

I'm a Jos boy too and find your comment offensive, will a Hausa man marry a white girl? Dude has secured his documents and future as a sharp Igbo man you are here talking nonsense, its like your brain is full of relaxer.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Obejieric(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by weezweezweez(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Arielle:
are you done talking?
face ur own family.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo / MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.