Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike (42025 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by lifeispeace: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
she took to instagram to showoff a girl who is very much her look alike and asked if she was a twin?

what are your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Blezzzed(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by hotdealz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think say na she o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by originals1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
sadgo ask my iye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by tyson99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
I swear I con dey find the other pics I think say na she grin

4 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by segebase(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
so.....I should fry ma prick??

18 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Tamarapetty(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
probably, buh aint a drama queen like yo

13 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by lifeispeace: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
mynd44 seun
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by nuelzy: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
i thought it was she.... walahi !!!

9 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by hernandson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
doppelganger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2017
We all have our look alikes somewhere out there .

That's how God created us all.

There's one Lady on my street who recently move in with her husband and three kids . we always hi to each other when we are going out, coincidentally .
She looks like me sha but a more robust version.

That's how , one supermarket lady asked me one day that , is it true I av kids and am married ?
I say me ke? Am not married o and I don't av any kid or kids !
angry
She said ehn ehn! I know u are single . if u see how me and one of my customers we were arguing about u , yesterday when u were going to work in the morning .

She pointed at u and said na wa o, and we didn't know when this lady got married and even born reach 3 sef!
And I was arguing with her ,u are not the one . and u don't have kids and husband . she was arguing with me back.

I look this supermarket woman angry

I was short of words ! I heaved a sigh and I said madam, I know whom u people are talking about . Am not the Lady. The lady is a new neighbour on this street. She is married with kids. Pls am not the one and tell your customer , am not married with 3 kids . which kain akoba be this one .

Una want make I remain single forever cheesy

Pls she should stop spreading false rumour . pls! I take God beg una!

Shey una see me see wahala! angry

36 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by DavidEsq(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:
We all have our look alikes somewhere out there .

That's how God created us all.

There's one Lady on my street who recently move in with her husband and three kids . we always hi to each other when we are going out, coincidentally .
She looks like me sha but a more robust version.

That's how , one supermarket lady asked me one day that , is it true I av kids and am married ?
I say me ke? Am not married o and I don't av any kid or kids !
angry
She said ehn ehn! I know u are single . if u see how me and one of my customers we were arguing about u , yesterday when u were going to work in the morning .

She pointed at u and said na wa o, and we didn't know when this lady got married and even born reach 3 sef!
And I was arguing with her ,u are not the one . and u don't have kids and husband . she was arguing with me back.

I look this supermarket woman angry

I was short of words ! I heaved a sigh and I said madam, I know whom u people are talking about . Am not the Lady. The lady is a new neighbour on this street. She is married with kids. Pls am not the one and tell your customer , am not married with 3 kids . which kain akoba be this one .

Una want make I remain single forever cheesy

Pls she should stop spreading false rumour . pls! I take God beg una!

Shey una see me see wahala! angry
Chai! Why sounding so desperate to get entangled?

2 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Chai! Why sounding so desperate to get entangled?

Am saying what happened on my street to me personally .

And u are saying why am I desperate?

Are u for real?

People are thinking am someonelse with three kids and a husband.
When I don't even av any.

So I shouldn't correct them abi?

U no serious .

Enemy of progress... akoba !

50 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by DavidEsq(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:

Am saying what happened on my street to me personally .

And u are saying why am I desperate?

Are u for real?

People are thinking am someonelse with three kids and a husband.
When I don't even av any.

So I shouldn't correct them abi?

U no serious .

Enemy of progress... akoba !
The undertone of desperation is wat I'm referring to. To anyone who reads between the lines, it was quite clear; I mean the desperation

2 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by ehigie50(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2017
she looks alot like her
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

The undertone of desperation is wat I'm referring to. To anyone who reads between the lines, it was quite clear; I mean the desperation

I can't sense the desperation u are looking for underneath the tone of my message .

I don't av time looking out on the desperation, I av better things to do with my time .

Today is Monday . I need to keep up appointment with clients .

Hustle continues. Money must be made.

Bro! Cheers on the desperation thing yur seeing or feeling or sensing . smiley
The cloud is dark , rain no fall o. Can't deal with a foggy windscreen this morning undecided

Have a great day. smiley and
Stay out of trouble wink

25 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by DavidEsq(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
alexialin:

I can't sense the desperation u are looking for underneath the tone of my message .

I don't av time looking out on the desperation, I av better things to do with my time .

Today is Monday . I need to keep up appointment with clients .

Hustle continues. Money must be made.

Bro! Cheers on the desperation thing yur seeing or feeling or sensing . smiley
The cloud is dark , rain no fall o. Can't deal with a foggy windscreen this morning undecided

Have a great day. smiley and
Stay out of trouble wink
Me wey don start work since 6am.

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Kakamorufu(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
wow. una look so much alike oooo
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by veekid(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Question for her mum
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Me wey don start work since 6am.

Lol, no wonder

Nice one.

Ok av a great day .
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by fastgyal(f): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
sometimes we do not know the deeds of our parents,(father's mostly) till it shows up in future.
let her ask her dad some questions
the resemblance is too much.

1 Like

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
probably, buh aint a drama queen like yo
Nigeria fall on you
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by slawomir: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2017
observing her from Benin City
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by donqx: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
fake
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by timawoku(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
hernandson:
double ganger
its called doppelganger

6 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Amirullaha(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:
Question for her mum

yu no well
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by tyconcepts(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2017
I almost thought it was Mercy Aigbe.
Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by demsid(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
But this babe fine pass aigbe

2 Likes

Re: Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike by joenor(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
There is a slight different, but she's more of you......... Love sha be sweet ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.