Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Teddy Afro With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy Afro With His Family (4677 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy Afro With His Family by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Teddy Afro

He is an Ethiopian singer and is among the greatest singer the country ever had.

He has released 5 albums with his 5th being released recently in April, 2017 and reached the top of the Billboard World Albums chart in May, 2017, at which time more than 600,000 units had been sold.

He got married in 2004 EC (2012 GC) and has a twin children.

Re: Teddy Afro With His Family by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
His track 1 song "Ethiopia" from his latest album "Ethiopia".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrL9Rz-A5A
Re: Teddy Afro With His Family by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
More pics

Re: Teddy Afro With His Family by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice, but I didn't know Ethiopians had musicians. Anyways this is "nairaland" #justsaying
Re: Teddy Afro With His Family by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fresca:
Nice, but I didn't know Ethiopians had musicians. Anyways this is "nairaland" #justsaying
lol

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper 50 Cent Shows Off His Golden Bentley Mulsanne (photo) / Afro Candy Show Off Her Customize Diamond Necklace As She Slays In Bikini Photos / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Growing Bum Following Pregnancy Rumours – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.