Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Prayer For The Stalker Lady's Close2god(chuckle) And Sammy4u72(sandra blais) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For The Stalker Lady's Close2god(chuckle) And Sammy4u72(sandra blais) (705 Views)

Prayer For Nigeria / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For The Stalker Lady's Close2god(chuckle) And Sammy4u72(sandra blais) by Jenna1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
In Jesus name I pray for the two women who know nothing and therefore know not what they do!! I pray their lives become fulfilled to where they can chase their own dreams. I pray that the love and fellowship of the one true God come and shine in their hearts. Jesus you were crucified so these women could take shots!! I am truely sorry for that thought. Please help me to remain patient and kind and love them in spite of their wickedness and lies!! I am truely satisfied in the Lord's graces and all that he has fulfilled in my life and my childrens lives, even down to the animals I have resuced. All is beautiful!! I am truely blessed in myself. (not my husband) I am my own strong person and as such will get ridicule from the ones who can't think or do for themself. Jesus come be in my heart and touch theirs as well. So more in this community don't have to suffer like I have at their hands. God knows this town is a killing field for spirit, let me rise above and be with you now.
There is also a new one jbwillrot (nikki swiminer) she is another wounded drug addict in this town with an addiction to drama and sex like the other girls. tongue tongue Please pray for them, their addictions and fears stopping them from getting their own lives. wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal A Wounded Relationship / Children Abused, Killed As Witches In Nigeria - Cnn / Hallowed Is His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.