Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend (24143 Views)

Bold Residents Apprehend Fleeing Armed Robbers In Ogun (video) / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hummmmmmmm
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by DatLagboi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
e own do be be that
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by DanseMacabre(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
OP, your topic makes it seem as though the residents first killed the hotelier's girlfriend, then apprehended the poor man who was obviously scared and fleeing for his own life.

Grammar fall on you.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
OP, your topic seem as though the residents first killed the hotelier's girlfriend, then apprehended the poor man who was obviously scared and fleeing for his own life.

Grammar fall on you.

shocked
Gbam.
Your English teacher did a good job in your life.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

Some persons are short tempered...It is always good to avoid such people, because when the anger comes up, it controls them....dey only regret after their actions...

Once i discover u get anger issues...i delete u from my life...
Peaceful people are bae.... kiss

What if the person is your brother, sister or something? Easier said than done. What you should have said is that you would be extra careful with the way you relate with such a person. No one chooses to be short tempered anyway.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by klassykute(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm a small girl nah that's why i'm small,for my parents the are not monitoring spirit like bloggers
u mean sahara reporters?
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by holluphemydavid(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
From Evans to Baddo Cult, and ur own case come join, guy rest in peace in advance, cos once u killed, defiantly Dey will kill u either
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by DanseMacabre(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked Gbam. Your English teacher did a good job in your life.

Lol. Mah man, yours too.

1 Like

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
klassykute:
u mean sahara reporters?
their case is worst
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
TinaAnita:

What if the person is your brother, sister or something? Easier said than done. What you should have said is that you would be extra careful with the way you relate with such a person. No one chooses to be short tempered anyway.
are u short tempered?

Extra careful don't work with most, but they can work on their temperament....
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by keypad1: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
U small but u get correct fine bwrests for pressing. How far show my side na.
Evablizin:
i'm a small girl nah that's why i'm small,for my parents the are not monitoring spirit like bloggers
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by IBreakRules: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
please I'd like to know if this is what banning someone here looks like? its been showing this for days now whenever I want to quote...

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by odogwu190(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Identified as sikiru adeosun.....afons I shake yansh for una.....
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

are u short tempered?

Extra careful don't work with most, but they can work on their temperament....

Why are you questioning my temperament?
Banana fall on you!
Meanwhile, you didn't answer my question. I'm sure you can't delete a short tempered relative from your life.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:
Which one be halleluya estate again?
is a popular estate here in Osogbo named after a landlord who named his house halleluyah house . Neighbourhood watch is the way 4ward.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by ancientbanana: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
. Just came to check names. Afonjas again!
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Originalsly: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm...from the headline I expected to learn why the residents killed the gf and apprehended the hotelier after.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why are you questioning my temperament?
Banana fall on you!
Meanwhile, you didn't answer my question. I'm sure you can't delete a short tempered relative from your life.
@bold....i nor be woman ooo...Lol
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
"Sikiru Adeosun" angry angry cry

If it's already bad like this now, imagine how will Oduduwa be when they're free to go after skulls with full gusto and eagerness!!!

God bless the residents that refused to allow this slippery afonja wiggle free.
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by t2luv1: 3:17am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of anger will make a man beat his side-chick to death.

Side-chick oooo not even his wife. undecided

Side-chicks are more understanding and don't make you lose your mind..this is sad. His mental state should be evaluated before throwing him into a canal.

If she claims to be carrying twins and demand $2000 per month in child support, and the man only makes $3000 per month. I am not saying what he did is right, but I can understand !!!!
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2017
johnson232:

.blame APC...
U will agree with me dat when jonathan dey...it wasn't this bad....
Like this one

Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Is it that afonjas are born without a human soul or just wickedness because iam not understanding anymore
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by Emmahunk(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
johnson232:

See as u take small at dp...Lol

Who give u phone?
are your parents aware u visit NL? Lol...

Na only the face small, the chest no small Lol
Re: Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend by johnson232: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Emmahunk:

Na only the face small, the chest no small Lol
Lol...bahd boy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs / Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian / Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.