Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! (4671 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / BIBLE STUDY: Be Glad When People Mock You Because You Are Serving God (matthew 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
Oh my good lord.I'm happy for you ogaga.May the good lord show you his favour.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
OGAGA THE SATANIST NOW A CHRISTIAN.http://us.myspace.com/ogaga4luv007.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
REALKINGSON:

Oh my good lord.I'm happy for you ogaga.May the good lord show you his favour.

Let him come to confirm the statement
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
@toba.didnt you check the link?
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by niceguy10: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
Good for him, we Christians are always on the wining side. Waiting for Abuzola as well, lets pray for him too!!!!
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
nice-guy10:

Good for him, we Christians are always on the wining side. Waiting for Abuzola as well, lets pray for him too!!!!
and olabowale,uplawal,muhsin,mazaje,habib,azeeza,seeker,lagosboy,muneer&others like Jarus
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ogaga my love, where art thy ?
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by niceguy10: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
Abuzola, ogaga4luv is really enjoying his Life as a Christian now, what are you still waiting for? Do made up your mind and the grace will be with you.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by petres007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
REALKINGSON:

OGAGA THE SATANIST NOW A CHRISTIAN.http://us.myspace.com/ogaga4luv007.

Not sure whether to get excited or not, undecided
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
@nice guy.you can say that again.lets all pray for Abuzola.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
Am ready to become a christian if you show me 'trinity' or christianity' in the bible. Oya search from genesis to revelation
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Abuzola.Ogaga is pleading with you to reconcile with christ.Repent now.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
So you can't find 'trinity' or 'christianity' in the bible ? Too bad for the pillars of christendom absent in the bible. Bad bad bad
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by bawomolo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
toba:

and olabowale,uplawal,muhsin,mazaje,habib,azeeza,seeker,lagosboy,muneer&others like Jarus

lol its too late for alhaji olabowale grin
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
What do you mean ? Or you kidnap him ?
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Abu Zola:

What do you mean ? Or you kidnap him ?
U shall soon follow him if u dnt accept christ.Adieu islam
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2010
Come and kidnap me if you fit. *folds arm*
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by jagunlabi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
From satanism to christianity is a very short step, indeed.It is like moving between two neighbouring fingers on the same hand.The two cults both honor hell and satan greatly, albeit in different ways, the former directly and the latter indirectly.Satanism and christianity, both are in the same family.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by manmustwac(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
the guy go come here and confirm am first b4 i believe it
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
Abu Zola:

Ogaga my love, where art thy ?

Thou art in thy toilet. grin grin
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by ilosiwaju: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2010
i somehow doubt it.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
>
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
ilosiwaju:

i somehow doubt it.
visit his blog.
As for those of u on d other side,what happend to Saul on his way to damascus will catch up with u.Acts9:3-19
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by bawomolo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
ogaga4luv, where u dey now?
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by jagunlabi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
I hope that happens very soon because i want my own private fleet of jets in jesus name. . .
toba:

visit his blog.
As for those of u on d other side,what happend to Saul on his way to damascus will catch up with u.Acts9:3-19
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by ilosiwaju: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2010
toba:

visit his blog.
Whats the link to his blog, can you please provide the url?
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Whats the link to his blog, can you please provide the url?

No i cant.Check with d first poster on this thread,its there
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by ilosiwaju: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
Alright, thanks.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2010
Ogaga,come and testify the calmness of spirit you've been experiencing since christ came into your life.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by AbuZola3(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2010
He is not a ghost worshipper. Get that
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by dominique(f): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
@poster
why are you so obsessed with ogaga4luv, you even followed to my space again. na wa o.
Re: Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! by ghettochyk(f): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2010
Good for him/her if it's true. But he/she needs to close down that myspace page and start a new one with all dem demonic "friends.
Abu-Zola, you have anti-Christ tendencies, deterring people from the Truth (Jesus). ZI pray that you'll become a Christian so you can divert all that energy to the good of bringing others to also see the Truth of Jesus.   I pray for your soul and that you find the truth before it's too late. Lemme give u a hint: It's towards Jesus: the Light, Truth, and ONLY Way. Good luck on your journey. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] / Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.