Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] (4660 Views)

See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} / Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Babalawos(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
The - hard - wood - of - the - forest - used - to - make - Osunsun - staff - doesn't - give - juice - while - a - tree - used - to - make - Atori - staff - will - draw - blood.

Cast Ifá for Sakoto on the day he was making a journey to the town of Owa.

Ifá advised Sakoto to make ebo. Sakoto made ebo. As Sakoto was traveling to Owa he met Èsú and gave him a bean cake. Èsú took the cake and changed himself into a woman.

Èsú possing as a woman asked Sakoto for whatever he could give. Sakoto gave the woman a bean cake. Èsú took the cake and changed himself into a small child. Èsú possing as a child asked Sakoto for whatever he could give. Sakoto gave the child a bean cake. On the journey Sakoto gave away three bean cakes. Èsú asked Sakoto where he was going.

Sakoto said he was making the journey to Owa. Èsú told Sakoto the people of Owa had been suffering for a long time without rain. Èsú pointed to a patch of ado (small gordes used to carry medicine) and told Sakoto to go among the ado. Èsú said some of ado would say; "pluck me," and others would remain silent.

Sakoto was instructed to take one of the ado that remained silent and cut off the top. Èsú said as Sakoto approached the entrance to Owa he should lift the ado up over his head and announce he was bringing rain.

Sakoto did as he was instructed and entered the town saying; "People of Owa I bring rain." Immediately it started to rain. The next day the Oba of Owa instructed the town crier to tell the people of Owa he wanted to meet the stranger who said he had brought the rain.

Sakoto was brought to the Oba and the Oba divided all his property and belongings giving half to Sakoto. It was on that day Sakoto received the blessings he had been looking for.

Sakoto started to sing and dance in praise of the Awo, while the Awo praised Ifá, while Ifá praised Olodumare. When Sakoto started to sing, Èsú put a song in his
mouth.

Sakoto sang;

Sàkòtó mo léwà, awo ire dun bo n'ife.

Sàkòtó mo léwà, awo ire dun bo n'ife.

Sakoto is beauty, good divination is sweet to praise.

Sakoto is beauty, good divination is sweet to praise.

NOTE: Ifá says this person is about to go on a journey. Ifá says this person should make ebo so that the journey will bring fame and abundance. Ifá says when this person arrives at their destination they will be able to solve a problem that will bring good fortune.

Ifá says this person should offer bean cakes to Èsú become making the journey. Ifá says when this person arrives at their destination they will have many
benefactors.

Iteams: 4 eiyelé (pigeon), 4 adie (fowl), 1 epo (bottle of palm oil), 1 white plate, 4 eko (corn meal cakes) and 20 naira (money) offered to Ògún and Èsú.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by viyon02: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Isese lagba

1 Like

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Babalawos(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2016
viyon02:
Isese lagba

Ko Tope Omorisha
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
wise one pls can u interpret it, bcs am not yoruba some names been mentioned are yoruba names, just interpret it for me, bcs am following ur thread
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Babalawos(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
wise one pls can u interpret it, bcs am not yoruba some names been mentioned are yoruba names, just interpret it for me, bcs am following ur thread

What do you want me to interpret?
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Zenlife: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Your good threads will have flow and continuity if you provide some free formulas. Give and take.

Besides contacting you is clumsy.
Why just Twitter and Facebook.
Many people aren't doing that bro.

The common email, phone, even whatsapp will help.

1 Like

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Okaakoko(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2016
nice one
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Babalawos(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
My contact information and my sacred teachings of the Gods, Orisha worship, Orisha praises, divinations, initiations, ebos (sacrifices), rituals, spells, charms, ceremonies, prayers and incantations are on my website. Take your time and go through my website, it is rich with esoteric information ~ http://nativedoctor.ml/

Zenlife:
Your good threads will have flow and continuity if you provide some free formulas. Give and take.

Besides contacting you is clumsy.
Why just Twitter and Facebook.
Many people aren't doing that bro.

The common email, phone, even whatsapp will help.
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by cmoney22222: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
pls can you create a wtassapp group for us?

thanks

Babalawos:
My contact information and my sacred teachings of the Gods, Orisha worship, Orisha praises, divinations, initiations, ebos (sacrifices), rituals, spells, charms, ceremonies, prayers and incantations are on my website. Take your time and go through my website, it is rich with esoteric information ~ http://nativedoctor.ml/

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Babalawos(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Aboru Aboye

I am now on whatsapp, send me a pm for my whatsapp number or visit my official page: www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos

cmoney22222:
pls can you create a wtassapp group for us?

thanks

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Ishilove: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

I am now on whatsapp, send me a pm for my whatsapp number or visit my official page: www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos

Babalawo is going global. Lol
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Babalawo is going global. Lol
Hi
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brainrex:

Hi
Hello
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] by holywind(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
now how can i reach you

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Of Death / Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! / Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.