Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

“they Want To Put Me In More Trouble” Evans Denies Lawsuits Against Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “they Want To Put Me In More Trouble” Evans Denies Lawsuits Against Police (309 Views)

BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers / Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“they Want To Put Me In More Trouble” Evans Denies Lawsuits Against Police by stepteemon: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, has denied knowledge of the lawsuit slammed on the Inspector General of Police for violation of his human rights.

Two fundamental Human rights lawsuits were filed on his behalf by one lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, against the IGP and three others.....Read more here>>>> http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/billionaire-kidnapper-i-didnt-ask-any.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “they Want To Put Me In More Trouble” Evans Denies Lawsuits Against Police by nextprince: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Which trouble can be more than the one you are already in? Anyway, you may be right cos I understand your blodas have started beating chests again threatening thunders and brimstones if you are not released.

2 Likes

Re: “they Want To Put Me In More Trouble” Evans Denies Lawsuits Against Police by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017

(1)

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed / A Reported Attack On Barcelona / Gang Member Mercilessly Beaten As He Was Caught Trying To Steal A Generator Set(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.