Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ (17734 Views)

My Job Must Come....this Year. / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / 6 Things You Must Remove From Your Cv Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:
Op Is still giving these unemployed hope.. I think it's time you brake the matrix and behold reality. The more you sit down on that couch, reviewing your CV.. Applying for non-existing jobs.. the more wretched you become. I've walked down that road and believe me, it's horrible. The good thing is, making money is the easiest thing, the problem is knowing the way..

If you're still scared of being the boss, then you're going to live the rest of your life in sadness and depression. Goldmines exist, the problem is, can you see it? can you tap into it. I never knew I will be preaching about entrepreneurship until I've made millions from it. I've retired and my aim now it to awake YOU to financial freedom.
Thanks for the eye opener comment....Am still an undergraduate though but I know what's in store for me after graduation (no job)..I really need to start from somewhere with creative thinking to be self employed. Any locally written book you can suggest (Nigeria author) thanks once again
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
nobleblood:

If everyone becomes entrepreneurs, who would work for the bosses.

What matrix lol. There is this delusion making round as though we all can be leaders all at once. Some are natural followers Nothing derogatory about it.

Just make the system fair and open so those who wish to own their craft can. While those who wish to work for others should.

You're right. No matter how hard I preach, not everyone will be an entrepreneur.. There have to be a balance.. But that doesn't mean I should stop preaching.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Ogbodoo: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one Op.

However, to get that dream job, one of the best possible ways is to know the recruiter or employer. This is the need www.bejite.com. It connects you to your dream employers. It brings that dream job closer than ever. Sign up now and stand 70-90% chances of getting that dream job. It is free!

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by newslifeop: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Kojiek: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks to the op for that piece.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Spreadpeace(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:
Op Is still giving these unemployed hope.. I think it's time you brake the matrix and behold reality. The more you sit down on that couch, reviewing your CV.. Applying for non-existing jobs.. the more wretched you become. I've walked down that road and believe me, it's horrible. The good thing is, making money is the easiest thing, the problem is knowing the way..

If you're still scared of being the boss, then you're going to live the rest of your life in sadness and depression. Goldmines exist, the problem is, can you see it? can you tap into it. I never knew I will be preaching about entrepreneurship until I've made millions from it. I've retired and my aim now it to awake YOU to financial freedom.
Please I am interested what you are doing. Help a brother in search of a living
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by RatedStar: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
No 6 is the best advice. Never give up
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice tips
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by BlueScholar(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2018
HenryDion:

Sir why don't you create a post about how to see/recognise those goldmine cos truth is that I try hard to think of a business which will strive in where I live (Jos) but couldn't come up with nothing. it will be greatly appreciated if you will share that wisdom with us. thanks
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Goddys(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2018
The way people make it seem as if it's easy to obtain loan from BOI is disturbing. Please let's get our facts right before typing.

Out of 100 applying for a loan, less than 10 eventually succeeds
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
You are welcome
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Looking for well paid Jobs?
If YES!!
Then Click This link for well paid Jobs here >>> https://naijabizcom.com/category/jobs/
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
'''
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
apply for job at www.Naijabizcom.com
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
cry
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Chuksmonika(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Goddys:
The way people make it seem as if it's easy to obtain loan from BOI is disturbing. Please let's get our facts right before typing.

Out of 100 applying for a loan, less than 10 eventually succeeds
my brother,that is why everybody gat Mouth,they use it to talk,But as individuals,you shouldnt allow what they say put you down
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2018
Read
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2018
Lasaco Assurance Plc Job Vacancy : Field Marketing Officer - Apply Now >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/05/11/lasaco-assurance-plc-job-vacancy-field-marketing-officer/
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2018
Apply Now - Jobs
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
okayo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Dress For A Job Interview / I Finally Secured A Job / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.