Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed (2492 Views)

I Need Kimsfly Care Center / Samsung Care Center In Portharcourt / Xioami Care Center Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
I bought a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from US early January this year. Sometime last month it went off and refused to come on again. I looked it up online and I found out it developed a motherboard problem.(problem with note 4 worldwide) so i guess I'll have to change the panel.

Please can anyone tell me where the Samsung care center is located in Abuja, or maybe have any idea of where I can get it fixed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed by sheriffman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know how to describe d place but when you get to Bane there's a Samsung store there after the filling station go upstairs they will describe the place to you. Or. When you get to Banex take a cab going to diamond bank jn drop there d centre is. 8..a mall though hidden somehow.
Re: Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed by IboBoyNuel(m): 1:49am On Jul 05, 2017
sheriffman:
I don't know how to describe d place but when you get to Bane there's a Samsung store there after the filling station go upstairs they will describe the place to you. Or. When you get to Banex take a cab going to diamond bank jn drop there d centre is. 8..a mall though hidden somehow.

Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! 30k Phone: Which Do I Buy? / My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help / Why Does Xiaomi Note 11 Refresh Browser Page When Minimized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.