Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .... (730 Views)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / I'm Selling 2 Websites For 15k(for Both) / Top 2 Best Tricks To Download Any Youtube Video From The URL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by extrovertAishat: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: .... by oswaggiee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Not with free domains shaa
Re: .... by EduRegard: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
extrovertAishat:
It's of no doubt that some websites are leading others in terms of everything. But 5 websites are arguably going to lead in 2018 from their portent and omen,a professional web developer confirmed this during a public talk at silverbirds Television on Thursday. Without considering their web host or domain name,the below are 5 upcoming websites that will boom Nigeria and the world in general in the coming year both in education field,Lifestyle and all manners.

1. TalkTime.ML

This Dating and Relationship website has proved from it omen that it'll surely be the leader,it's developed by A Nigerian youth who's a certified 2013 web developer from Oracle World Link,institute of information and Technology,Kwara State. He and his american friend with 5 other co-admins have been jointly proved to be a serious-minded developers who hope to give the world the best with the vision of having at least 500 registered users from all over the world. Visit: www.TalkTime.ML now

2. CoreForums.CF

It's certain that most of might of come across or visited this website,it's developed by a girl of just 18years old! She was mentioned during an interview on thursday that she has been hoping to build a website for students and educational institution right from her 12years. Visit: www.CoreForums.CF

Lets support this Nigerians as we all know that they've vested their time and resources to improve Nigeria and the world in general!
Where are the two sites?
Re: .... by chinawapz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
I refuse to laugh
Re: .... by Interesting15: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nairaland is just a funny place
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2017
chinawapz:
I refuse to laugh
Please don't laugh.. Allow me to do that for you grin kikikikikikikiki
Re: .... by webincomeplus(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Shitty sites with awkward domain extensions can't boom a street, let alone the whole world.
Re: .... by henrykene(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Ha Hahhahahahahha... team I must be a blogger like Linda Ikeji, and the rest. Please stop deceiving yourself with the lies and free shiis ok. Try and get a paid domain first to start with the career because you've not even started let alone talking about booming. Bloggers with traffic and paid everything have not boomed and it's free boy that wants to boom.
Re: .... by successincentiv(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Still, haven't seen the two blog....

Wait! ........... I laugh in Swahili
Re: .... by Drniyi4u(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2018
extrovertAishat:
It's of no doubt that some websites are leading others in terms of everything. But 5 websites are arguably going to lead in 2018 from their portent and omen,a professional web developer confirmed this during a public talk at silverbirds Television on Thursday. Without considering their web host or domain name,the below are 5 upcoming websites that will boom Nigeria and the world in general in the coming year both in education field,Lifestyle and all manners.

1. TalkTime.ML

This Dating and Relationship website has proved from it omen that it'll surely be the leader,it's developed by A Nigerian youth who's a certified 2013 web developer from Oracle World Link,institute of information and Technology,Kwara State. He and his american friend with 5 other co-admins have been jointly proved to be a serious-minded developers who hope to give the world the best with the vision of having at least 500 registered users from all over the world. Visit: www.TalkTime.ML now

2. CoreForums.CF

It's certain that most of might of come across or visited this website,it's developed by a girl of just 18years old! She was mentioned during an interview on thursday that she has been hoping to build a website for students and educational institution right from her 12years. Visit: www.CoreForums.CF

Lets support this Nigerians as we all know that they've vested their time and resources to improve Nigeria and the world in general!
10 months after, where is the boom?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If I Have A Naija Adsense Or A Usa Adsense / A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! / How To Hide Your IP Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.