Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,108 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (7592 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by feyisejoy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
wysenas: Do u want 2 earn $50 daily with yur 1m investment?its do it byself biz.drop yur email ID for details.

feyi4simpson@gmail.com, feyi4simpson@yahoo.com or talk2sayor@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by mandelex: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Y cnt u try cement bussiness dat we give u a good return.buy dangote cement n start ur market good return we find u.08032750739
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by gunuvi(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2012
This is an opportunity for everyone not only the poster. We are into Coconut importation business from ghana, benin, cotedivore, togo to Badagry Coconut Market. We also export fresh jelly coconuts from Nigeria to UK presently and sure will be looking into exporting to other countries next year. Not to forget that we are a front line manufacturer of Sebasi Virgin Coconut Oil that we supply to individual and companies across Nigeria.
The opportunity is this;
Due to the ready market and the profit in this coconuts business. We want to assist 2 to 3 interested person to invest with us. It costs 2m to bring a trailer load of coconut to nigeria and it comes in once a month. We want anyone who want to partner to invest 50% (1m) and we will add our own (1m) to bring in a trailer load every month to sell in Badagry market. The profit per trailer is minimum of 280k and max 330k. so your investment will give you 150k every month. That's more that 10 percent of your investment.
We are a company and sure will sign paper works and agreement before you commit your money.
If you have 1m and is interested let us know. If its also 500k that you can invest let us know so you can be sure of 75k monthly.
Call Femi now on 08136751499 or send a mail to sebasicoconutltd@gmail.com

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by adexik(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Try multilevel Marketing of petroleum products, its like magic. For more info call: Kunle 07031162179.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by fazio: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
There are numerous investment in Nigeria that can fetch you lots of return.The best of them are only known by the elites and a few who become richer and richer,while the poor become poorer.The market is competitive,but there are ready customers to patronize you,so you make your returns easily.email me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk lets talk.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by honour6(m): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2012
I could help you trade forex with it. You open the account, fund it with your money, give me the passwords for me to trade for you at month end we share the profit call me for terms08037368784
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by Meritgoal(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
I need #1m to pay #1.6m in a year. If you can offer call 07081257126 or email ak.medular@gmail.com ....cheers.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by naira4ever(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
feyisejoy:

feyi4simpson@gmail.com, feyi4simpson@yahoo.com or talk2sayor@yahoo.com

You might not need up to 1m to earn a reasonable monthly returns on your investment. 180,000 - 360,000 naira ($1,000 - $2,000) is ok to give u 7% ($70 - $140) monthly when you register with expectpaydotcom
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by henrico247(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
if l were you, just open a shop somewhere around the city and sell computer accessories, stationary, and office equipments. nothing in life comes easy, gradually you can be making good profit. am a good supplier of the aforementioned items, you can send me an sms on how we can meet so as to break it down in details. 08037604557. don,t ever go in for any get rich quick thing.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by profet: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ moderattor
.......... spend 30 percent educating ur self.
40 percent geting ur assets
then 30 percent investment.
That way u are sure not to loose ur N1m.

So far, this has been the best answer. You have to first and foremost forget about INVESTING your 1M in any business. Rather invest a fraction of it educating yourself in any business that catches your fancy before investing CASH into the business. Secondly, it is always better to start small. Do not invest all your hard earned money into any particular business. It will vanish into thin air because you lack experience in that field.

Once again, observe due diligence by investing time learning/educating yourself about a business rather than investing your hard earned cash without first getting the neccessary skills that will make you succeed in the business.

@ bros856.

It is not right to wholesomely castigate any form of business be it online or offline. There are risks inherent in both forms of businesses. This is where education comes in. Analysing the pros and cons of each form of business and then, making a logical conclusion based on the disposition of the indivisual. I know of very successful business people who conduct thier businesses both on the internet and off the internet. Therefore, which ever form of business a person chooses, due diligence is the key or secret to success in the business.

Cheers
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by digitdeveloper: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2012
i have an ebook that can make u a millionaire on the web without investing more than a few hundred dollars. its going to cost you $200 but you can test it free before payment. if you want it mail me back at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to get it. 07043590425.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by investcharles: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2013
U can invest in our paint company with a guarantee of 5%/month ROI
Contact charles on 08054078122 or email omolol22@gmaill.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Opens Special Forex Window For Smes / Mazda E2200 For Sale / Standard Bank Report Predicts Increase In Reserves Buoyed By Domestic Oil Refine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.