Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Relationship Is Meant To Be Between Two People And Not The Whole World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Relationship Is Meant To Be Between Two People And Not The Whole World (250 Views)

Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship Is Meant To Be Between Two People And Not The Whole World by Bambog(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
It has become too easy to tell the world what we’re doing and with whom. As much as you want to shout it to the heavens, Intimacy means “Very private” “closely personal”. This means that your intimate times with your partner should be shared between you TWO. Giving occasional shout outs to your significant other on social is not a bad thing , but if you feel the need to post every moment of your relationship on social media, It’s likely a sign of a much bigger issue. >>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/07/03/relationship-two-people-not-whole-world/

(1) (Reply)

So Sad Rapper Vector Loses Dad / Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors! / Nigerian Police Set To Fight Against Film, Music Piracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.