Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

See What Happened To The Nigerian Boy That Tore The Bible.. Then Used It As A To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To The Nigerian Boy That Tore The Bible.. Then Used It As A To (1030 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Man Tore The Bible To Wrap Indians Hemp And Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Nigerian Boy That Tore The Bible.. Then Used It As A To by tkgz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
See what happened to the Nigerian boy that tore the Bible.. then used it as a toilet paper
A Facebook User, Udummiri Nwakalu has come out Publicly to declare his hate for Christianity and the Bible.. He shared pictures of himself with a visibly torn Bible on his Facebook wall with a series of rant:
Read Below:
You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus. Today I decided to show what it feels like. I have been using the Bible for toilet about 3 months now just that I decided to make it public today and you talking nonsense in my posts.
God punish all of you there I don’t care. I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here.

Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?
Britain I am no longer afraid of the �book you used to enslave my people, I tore it in the public today, I have proven to many that it’s just a book and words of men.

See More At: http://www.sungist.info/see-happened-nig-sed-toilet-paper/

Re: See What Happened To The Nigerian Boy That Tore The Bible.. Then Used It As A To by Hotshawarma(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Recycled news....

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Set For USA Tour, Come September (see Photos) / Davido Performance In Houston Makes His Females Fan's Goes Mad (pics & Vid) / P'square's Split - - The Cause And The Aftermath. (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.